Ratings for Dr. William L. Owens

Haven’t met a doctor yet that I like more. Just a shame a had to have cancer to get the opportunity. So caring calm and helpful. He would call me back after hours whenever I had a concern. During consultation he explained every option thoroughly with pictures. He listened as much as he talked and I am a talker. He personally calls with results. I have a follow up in 6 months and am looking forward to it even though he is a two hour drive away. I would drive 8 hours for this doctor. If you have breast cancer this is the guy. His nurses Shaylin and Nan are just as amazing as he is. They are truly a one in a million find. I am cancer free now and on my last appointment I gave him and the nurses boxes of chocolate (and they loved it 😘😉) because they made all the difference in my experience. I would also like to had he was not the first doc I went to but after having an unpleasant experience with my local oncologist I asked to be referred to someone else. I feel like I won the lottery having been referred to him. I only wish I could give him more ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ and the nurses too of course 😍

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

I've seen Dr. Owens several times over the years for minor surgery. He takes time to fully explain what will be done and to answer all questions. He is a kind, courteous, patient physician.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2008

Dr. William L. Owens's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Green Bay, WI