Ratings for Dr. Elma So

Best dental experience ever !!! An amazing ambiance and air of professionalism, with a down to earth human touch, and top notch dental work. Absolutely painless thruout my numerous procedures, and always getting you in the chair on time for the appointment you set (unlike medical doctors). Thanks for the awesome teeth Elma !!!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

oh I hate her husband he needs to quit he s such a pain in the ****...Plus he should learn some manners, Money making on behalf of his wife is not enough get a life man

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I like the dentist very much - she is very personable and does an excellent job. However, the husband who was working at reception was insufferable. He was always lecturing me, and when I moved, he insulted me with remarks that were quite racist. Surprising since he is Asian as well! I hope she has a new receptionist.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

It is always a pleasure to go to Dr. So's office. The staff are friendly and helpful. Dr. So knowledgeable and understanding.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

I liked her but I stopped seeing her because of her hubby and the fact that she always charged me top dollar only to pass me off to someone else.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2010

Great dentist. Worked on my teeth for over 3 hours (been about ten years since I last saw a doctor) and am azaed with how little pain I had. Times certainly have changed!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

Dr So is one of the best dentist's out there. She is very smart and knows what she is doing. Her husband however, needs to quit. I quit going there because he is such a 'know it all' when it comes to dentistry. Hello! Stop living off your wife and get a real job! You are so anal and I hate you.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2008

Extremely gentle dentist! I had a bad experience when I was younger and strayed away from dentists for years. Was referred to Dr. So by a friend and I must say, it has been a great experience thus far! She has excellent chairside manners, is thorough and very competent and exceedingly gentle. My entire family sees her and will never go anywhere else. I never thought I could actually enjoy going to the dentist but Dr. So and her staff go out of their way to make us feel comfortable every time!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2008