Ratings for Dr. Felicia K. MacIk

Dr. Macik goes above and beyond to make sure you are comfortable and understand what the issues are. Superb care!

Submitted September 9, 2014

I was recommended to Dr. Macik for my severe back pain. After many visits with her injecting some crap in my back that did absolutely nothing and I was out several hundred dollars she finally scheduled me for an MRI. I knew a specialist at the hospital and he showed me that I had a bulging disc and a tear that had caused my vertebrae to lose fluid. Then the X-ray showed that my sacrum was twisted and out of place. She called me several days later with the results and told me there was nothing wrong with me and basically accused me of being a drug addict looking for pain killers. This woman was repeatedly rude to me and treated me like a crackhead from the first visit. All she wants is repeated visits to get money. I would not recommend her to my ex-wife!! I have since found treatment thru other doctors and I feel like my old self before I met this disposable woman that calls herself a doctor

Submitted March 13, 2014

Very rude did not even look at what I went in for had to go to ER after leaving her office with bad ear/bacterial infection. Would not send my worst enmy to her.Really she has no business in practice!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

she cared more about being right than about the patient

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

i am currently trying to have a hysterectomy and my gyn recommends me getting a second opinion and well dr macik refused my second opinion one reson based on pelvic pain will not be resolved thru a hysterectomy.i don't care if she was a gyn in the past she isn't one now and she isn't mine.i will never go to her again.it is against the law to do this and i even called my insurance it about it and they said it was my right.i am currently filing a complaint against her.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2008

Dr. Felicia K. MacIk's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 1995)

Workers Comp