Ratings for Dr. Kimberlee Robertson-Woods

Heard about her office through other folks in town. Everyone in Notl seems to know her and go to her. She is DEFINITELY busy and seems genuinely interested in dealing with scheduling issues. They requested that I do a performance survey at the front desk and wanted all comments - good or bad. Although I anticipated a wait as I have read previous comments. I was pleasantly surprised. Yes, I had to wait for the dialating drops to work - but otherwise smooth sailing and extremely thorough. I guess when you have so many people in town go there, you have higher chance of upsetting someone?? Not to mention, some people in notl are a little into themselves and expect all to bow for them only...

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Wait time outrageous. 2 hours too long. Dr. Spence great. Had eye exam with other staff with glasses on? What is that about? Never had that before. Other staff except the receptionist rude.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

First appointment, Dr. Spence was great (another optometrist in the office). This was overshadowed for me by the fact that I was there for 2.5 hours (outrageous has at least half was spent waiting, waiting then waiting again). They need to revisit their scheduling practices or explain to people why this is the case so it's not so shocking,

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I have been to Dr. Kim since I moved to the area. I have no problem with waiting for my appointment, because anywhere we go these days, there is always a wait for a doctor's appointment. That said, I feel I am receiving the best eye care possible. I also have to say I have always been asked if I want the test she recommends and they have always helped spot problems

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

My spouse an I decided that a local Optometrist would be more convenient than having to travel back to St Catharines. Wrong. We have given it a couple of years with less than optimal eyeglasses, errors in prescriptions and perhaps over-perscribed tests. My spouse went back to our previous Optometrist and has a new set of glasses and now can see better than she has in the last four years. I'll be there as soon as I can for new glasses. My advice is buy the best Ziess lenses and not the c*ap they vend here. A total waste of $800.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

My wife and I were recommended to see her for our 2 year old at the time. To our surprise she recommended our daughter needed glasses due to her stigma. The wait time was outrageous and several months down the road we were told by an opthemologist she didn't need glasses. We won't be going back .

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Both myself and spouse have been under the care of Dr. Robertson, approximately 15 years, since moving to Niagara-on-the-Lake. More recently, Dr. Robertson, has been providing me with special care due to a viral infection and has even asked me to call, day or night, if the need arises. I have no hesitation in stating that both Dr. Robertson and her staff are extremely professional, caring and devoted to the welfare of their patients. The top notch care and attention that one expects from Dr. Robertson's clinic is truly admirable.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

I had an excellent experience with Dr Robertson-Woods! I had a burst blood vessel in my eye and she fit me in as an emergency. Thank you so much for taking such good care of me!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Wait time for this doctor is outrageous. I was a new patient and was at her office for nearly 3 hours, I don't even think she showed up after lunch until an hour after my appointment time. No respect for her patients time. Good Doctor but definitely not worth the wait. I found the staff very pleasant and glasses selection was beautiful; I had plenty of time to browse waiting for my very late appointment; however I didn't buy my glasses there because I was will never give Dr. Woods another penny.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

The doctor is fine. She is slow and does take her time, but it isn't too bad the times we've been there. That said, it is important to respect people's time. The "support" staff is another story. They are hardly have a smile to spare and can actually be quite unpleasant. Sadly, if the staff aren't good, the doctor's reputation suffers. In this case, particularly the assistants who do preliminary assessments, need to be educated on customer support and basic kindness.

Submitted July 10, 2015