Dr. Christopher M. Vincent

Ratings for Dr. Christopher M. Vincent

Dr. Vincent is amazing. I went to him completely a mess with multitudes of symptoms. I would have spells of complete dizziness, couldn't walk, was puking, sweating like crazy, couldn't talk and many other horrible issues. After numerous very thorough tests, I was diagnosed and started treatment. This included going every 3 months and adjusting meds, keeping a log of how my body is reacting to everything how many migraines or sinus infections and so on I would have a week. Every time going he had some new idea to present to me. Always extremely thorough in the visit to the tee. Six years later I am still going to him and still migraine free minus the bumps and hurdles of spring and fall. I gained more knowledge from him than another doctor except one. I get to help decided on my treatment and discuss the pros and cons of all options. Never have I had a doctor allow you to be such a part of your health plan. Highly recommended!!!!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013

Please do not see Dr. Vincent. He's an extremely bad doctor. I cannot even begin to tell you what he put me through. He has a very weird personality and is not very knowledgeable. He misdiagnosed me and put me on meds that I never should have been on. I found this out after going to another doctor. His nursing staff is rude and very condescending. I saw one of his nurses smoking a cigarette outside before entering (that's real attractive). I thought it was strange when this was the only neurological office I could get into when all of the other doctor's have a six month to year waiting list. This should have been a red flag for me. Please if you don't want to waste your time or energy, do not see Dr. Vincent.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

Avoid Christopher M. Vincent in Columbus, Ohio. This guy is a joke. I was having extreme pain in my Thoracic Spine. I went to see this so called doctor. I could tell he didn't believe me. He did refer me to another doctor who diagnosed my condition as Facet Syndrome in the Thoracic Spine. When I went back to Christopher Vincent, he didn't have the other doctor's report. I tried to explain what the other doctor had told me and Vincent was very rude, saying "After spending a year reading MRIs, I think I know how to read a MRI.". He called me called me a liar. As a result I never went back to see this quack and have since been awarded Social Security Disability benefits for the Facet Syndrome in my Thoracic Spine.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

Dr. Christopher M. Vincent's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Commercial Insurance Company