Ratings for Dr. Alexander Ovchinsky

Always professional. Great results I strongly recommend. The ladies in the office are wonderful.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

I am a patient of doctor Ovchinsky since 2016, never experienced wait time, doctor is always polite and friendly, he is caring and pleasant. Since childhood i was always concern about surgeries and medications, but with work that doctor Ovchinsky done I cant not complain. .

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Honestly, Dr. Ovchinsky surprised me with his talent. I had a deviated septum which caused my nose to be crooked and I used to feel so insecure. But the results after the surgery have made me feel so happy and less insecure. I finally feel like I have a straight face instead of a tilted face. I would definitely recommend Dr. Ovchinsky because of his great expertise, and his confidence. I am truly grateful to have my surgery done by him. Nobody could've done it any better. Thank You Doctor! .

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr. Ovchinsky is a fantastic doctor. He has allowed my to regain my confidence! He has an excellent bedside manner and is highly knowledgeable. He took the time to answer all my questions. His staff is friendly, warm and courteous. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

I feel that Dr. O explains everything to me very clearly which is important. Everyone is helpful and professional.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Top professional knowledge, excellent patient care - I feel very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr Ovchinskiy is taking care of me for few years already, I have been Coming for his appointments for many different reasons. I was never left behind, doctor was always able to express himself, so I get a better understanding.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

I really appreciate everything doctor Alexander Ovchinsky has done for me. Several months ago he performed a surgery on my nose. During the surgery itself, before and after it he was very attentive, kind, and highly professional. The result of his job is exelent. Now I can breathe much better which is extremely important fo me and my active lifestyle. I like to visit my doctor many routine exams. He is always attentive, encouraging no ready to give the best proffesional help. In my opinion, Dr. Ovchinsky is an exelent proffesional and a very pleasant human being.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I saw Dr Ovchinskiy today first time. He is a good doctor, experienced and passionate.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr Ovchinsky is a brilliant surgeon, i had septoplasty done few days ago. I feel like nothing happened to me, no pain, no swelling, only one difference I can breath now. If you need to chose the right ENT specialist Dr Ovchinsky is the one.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Alexander Ovchinsky's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

The Guardian Life Insurance Company Of America