Ratings for Dr. Alexander Ovchinsky

The best Dr. in the world, did my Thyroid surgery, i have no scars, i love it.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Very courtesy Al. Ovchinsky doctor, listen everything and answer all my question.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr Ovchinsky is a very polite and pleasant doctor. He solve my issue and it was pleasure visit him.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Had to come as an emergency patient, he Is a great doctor, best care that I have ever received.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I was taken as a walk in patient,it was pleasure to see doctor Ovchinsky

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

After consulting three other facial plastic surgeons in NY and NJ, I decided to proceed with my rhinoplasty after meeting Dr. Ovchinsky. He was extremely professional, thoughtful, thorough, and understanding. He provided me with realistic expectations, and was extremely patient in answering all my questions. My results exceeded all my expectations! I am so happy with the way my new nose looks now. The swelling after the procedure was mild, and I felt great the following week. Would highly recommend Dr. Ovchinsky to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Ovchinsky is such a great dr! Thank you for your wonderful work!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

I asked some other surgeons about my nose problems and one described it as "poor work". Than he ask me who was the unprofessional doctor that did this to me ? Without realizing that they were best friends! I feel disappointed by this!!! I don't understand why my surgeon made out everything was fine. I don't feel I can trust him anymore, especially after talking to some other unhappy Matti patients. I mentioned my concerns to my surgeon for 2 years now but he just said That was the best my nose could come out! my nose lacks definition and the bonds are stiking out that Dr Ovchinsky agreed to fix for free, but me paying $6000 Hosphital bill plus around $7000 for definition that he didn't do on the first place. I want to get my projection back, I feel this was taken from me and I emphasised my desire for a minor change so much. I regret this decision. I feel a fool for ever deciding to do this. I was definitely happier before this experience. I know my nose was far from perfect before, but I preferred it to the nose I have now. I hate noses that lack projection, and I now have one... I have just swapped some problems for plenty more, and I paid $6k to do it... plus insurance paiyed lots more $$$$$$$$$$$..... Definitely Not Recommended!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. Alexander Ovchinsky

Dr. Alexander Ovchinsky's response
I appreciate all feedback even when not so flattering. After an operation, it can take months and sometimes years for some patients to see full results. However, there are times when a patient is still unhappy with minor imperfections in spite of the overall quite stellar result. For the particular complaints described I would have given a thorough explanation to the patient highlighting obvious benefits of prior surgery and the possibility of further surgical improvement. However, I respect a patient's choice to seek a second opinion and always wish them the best in future endeavors.

Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Ovchinsky has been my Plastic Surgeon for the past 3 years and I couldn't be happier! He has provided me with Botox as well as Juvederm and Restylane to correct my lines and my folds. His facility is 5-star, the waiting room is beautiful and he has always seen me immediately. He is extremely caring and is the best at what he does! I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

I went to Dr. Ovchinsky for a sinus infection. Dr. Alexander Ovchinsky and his staff are professional and thorough. I am over all happy with Dr. Ovchinsky. I recommend Dr. Alexander Ovchinsky and his staff at 2560 Ocean Avenue in Brooklyn.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr. Alexander Ovchinsky's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients