Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Malloy

I have been a patient for almost six years. Dr. Malloy is hands down the best doctor I have ever seen for treatment. He is a compassionate person. He really truly takes the time for a detailed visit each and every visit. Take that into consideration if there is a long waiting period on one of your appointments, he is treating someone who wants and needs that same consideration during their appointment. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND him especially if your trust with "doctors" has been destroyed. He will restore the thought that some doctors do believe the oath " first do no harm". I am very satisfied with St. Francis program Mychart as well. For anyone with mobility issues it makes everything so much easier to deal with!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

He is a good doctor who takes his time with you and never makes you feel rushed. He really listens to what you are saying.He has helped so much.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

the staff needs some education, dont always follow up timely or dont hear from them have to call twice before i get answers, medical assistants need a little more personality. HOWEVER, that is minimal thing because dr malloy is the kindest most gentle dr. he listens to the patient. very smart, friendly, helpful, VERY informative, really takes time to listen to patient and what their specific needs are. he NEVER seems like he is focused on anything other than you the patient he is with. all physicians should take note from him. he is one of a kind. he is the best in my book! he always has concern for me and tries to help. every appt i have had i felt like he tried to take care of it.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

I was given up tp 70mins.for a office visit. He has never rushed through an exam always gives me the time & attention to voice my concerns he explains things in everyday terms and offers alternatives. I enjoy each visit as if I've visited with a friend.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

Dr. Malloy and his staff are very kind and really listen. Dr. Malloy spent a lot of time with me, asking for history, and specifics. I felt like he really cared. He gave me lots of information about RA and Fibromyalgia. I feel like I'm in good hands with a doctor that cares about patients, not just a paycheck.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

Dr. Malloy has helped me so much. He is an extremely caring and compassionate physician.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

Dr. Michael A. Malloy's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)