Ratings for Dr. Kamran Khoobehi

I was self conscious about my breast size I was a 34B cup wanting to be a D cup. Dr. Khoobehi was absolutely amazing from the moment I walked into the facility. He informed me that I was already beautiful but I will be beautiful to my self after the procedure. No words can describe how amazing his staff an the surgery center was threw the whole procedure. Everything went smoothly an I went home after surgery was complete. I will continue to use Dr. Khoobehi an his staff for my future procedures an surgerys.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

From the initial consult to the final Post op appointment, Dr. Khoobehi and staff, were professional, knowledgeable, kind and understanding. But, most important Dr. Khoobehi took my desire to have a natural looking breast augmentation into account and I'm very pleased with the results. I had the liposuction with fat grafting around my silicone implants and my breast enhancement look and feel natural!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr Khoobehi is Innovative in the fat transfer field. I am elated that I chose Dr Khoobehi. He is a true miracle worker. I am totally pleased with the results of my Brazilian butt lift and tummy tuck.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

I am 49 years old and had severe tuberous breasts. I consulted with 4 different surgeons before choosing Dr. Kamran Khoobehi in Metairie, LA. I was hoping to have my breasts corrected with a lift and fat transfer as opposed to implants, however the first 3 surgeons told me that was not an option, they would have to use implants to correct my tuberous breasts. Dr. Khoobehi was the only one that felt the fat transfer along with a lift would work, and I could not be more pleased with the results. I also chose to get a full tummy tuck, which I am also very pleased with. I could not have asked for a better doctor, Dr. Khoobehi made me feel very comfortable when discussing the best options. I could ask him any question (and I asked many), he would answer them thoroughly and made sure I understood. He always made me feel at ease at every appointment, he is very easy to talk to. And if you had any questions for him after office hours, you could call him on his cell or send him a text. I never had to, however it was great knowing that I could if I needed to. Dr. Khoobehi’s staff and nurses were also wonderful. They made me feel at ease, and seemed to be as excited as I was about the results. I had the surgery in August 2015, and am still astonished at how well my breasts turned out, as well as the tummy tuck. I had always hated my breasts since puberty, and felt very self conscious about them. Before the surgery, I could never find bras that fit properly, and would have problems with bathing suits and certain types of shirts, dresses, etc. It has been 3 months, my bra size is 34b which I am happy with. My intention was not to have bigger breasts, just “normal” breasts that I felt good about. Mission accomplished! I never in my life thought that they could look like they do now. Also, I run and work out on a regular basis, and could not get rid of the tummy pooch I had. My original plan did not include the tummy tuck, but my husband and I discussed it and I decided to do it. Dr. Khoobehi did not push or suggest any other surgeries, I decided on my own about the tummy tuck, and I’m happy I did it. One more thing, they are very accommodating when it comes to scheduling. We live out of state, it is about a 6 hour drive for us, so their flexibility on scheduling was a huge help. I would highly recommend Dr. Khoobehi in a heartbeat. If I decided to get another procedure done, I would likely go back to Dr. Khoobehi.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

I would recommend Dr. Khoobehi to anyone that is looking to regain their self confidence that they might have once had! I know I sure did!! Thanks to Dr. Khoobehi who perform my tummy tuck, I now can hold my head up high when I walk into a room and feel confident because I look great! What an awesome dr. and his staff was amazing too!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Why did I wait 25 years to get my horrible nose job fixed? Because I was waiting for Dr. Khoobehi. What a talented surgeon and professional staff. Any concerns or questions I had were quickly answered making me feel so confident with the procedure. It's only been a month since my surgery but I couldn't be happier with the result.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

Staff is great but khoobehi needs an attitude adjustment!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

I have had a tummy tuck, breast lift and botox with Dr. Khoobehi. I consider him a miracle worker and truly enjoy going to my appointments. He is professional, polite, honest and makes you feel at ease. His staff is a pleasure and I cant say enough positive about him. He is so honest and ethical that once he told me not to have my botox appointment because I didnt need it yet. He could have taken my money but instead we re-scheduled for a later time. A-mazing and worth every penney. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

I had a breat augmentation surgery done and I am so happy with not only the results, but for choosing Dr.Khoobehi! He is an absolute perfectionist and is absolutely amazing at his work. I have already referred two friends his way and I plan on sending many more!!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Had a series of IPL photofacial completed along with multiple chemical peels done. I very pleased with my results and the staff. The staff are very experienced and nice.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Dr. Kamran Khoobehi's Credentials

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63104 (Grad. 1990)

• Aetna - Choice Pos Ii