Ratings for Dr. Diedrich K. Holtkamp

After scheduling a surgery Dr. Holtkamp refused to take my insurance and instead asked me to pay 600 out of pocket too him. After calling my insurance they warned me not to pay him and after my insurance contacted him he cancelled my surgery all together. Although on first impression was very polite and kind he soon began to lie to me and I am shocked that he tried to scam money from me as well as cancelled the surgery because my insurance contacted him saying they covered it in full. Upon further research I found he has two medical malpractice cases against him, he is known for canceling surgeries the day before (in my case 12 hours before) and has sent bills to patients for emergency surgeries after initially telling them it was covered. Highly unethical, terrible conduct, wastes time, expresses no remorse. He is a 37 year veteran and I am shocked that he is looking to con his own patients for financial gain.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

Dr. Diedrich K. Holtkamp's Credentials

• Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe-Univ, Med Fak, Frankfurt, Ger (407-23 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1972)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal