Ratings for Dr. Omid Khorram

Dr. Khorram is not in this business for the right reasons. He has shady billing practices. His procedures aren't consistent. He is extremely insensitive during a highly emotional time. He will quote a price and once he is paid, he'll try to extract more money from you in the middle of procedures. Communication is poor. They're difficult to get a hold of and rarely follow through on sending faxes to pharmacies, returning phone calls, or communicating in any sort of timely manner. Although his staff is friendly, they are uninformed and overworked. His billing isn't itemized or accurate. Dr. Khorram charged me and my insurance company for the same procedure and never reimbursed me even though his own billing accountant was the one to bring it to our attention. I've never known of a day or a week the clinic was closed for sanitation and sterilization which seems to be common practice for other ivf clinics. Please consider using another doctor and don't be drawn in by his "reasonable" pricing. I had an amazing experience at Ucla. You get what you pay for!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

I'm extremely grateful with Dr.Khorram,Dr.Kim, Ana ,Jackie ,and Claudia.They all made this very hard time in my life a great and life changing experience.I will admit the wait is not the best but every patients just has so much to say,ask when it's their turn with the doctor so I didn't mind because when it was my turn I sure took my time and I know I made others wait :) .the prices are great he does have alot of twins because I'm currently pregnant with twins and 3 other couples within the same time I did my cycle are preggo with twins :D anyways I truly recommend and I will be back I want more babies good luck to everyone in this emotional journey !!! P.S yeah he doesn't have the best bedside manner but his staff did. :) xoxo a soon to be mommy of 2 with ivf

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

Staffs are unfriendly and unhelpful. The questions were not answered. The doctor is very unrespectful to the patients and has poor bedside manner. The cheap price comes with poor quality of care and unsuccessful result. There is a reason for the low success rates of that clinic.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2012

I am very happy with Dr Khorram and his staff and embryologist, they helped me in every way possible.I now have 2 beautiful babies,I will be back soon for my 2nd try :)i can admit their is a wait but he is a very busy doctor i believe if he was not great he would not have the patients he has.He is also the most affordable doctor in the country for IVF best pricing it cant get any better than that for me that i was a cash patient.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

wait time anywhere from 1.5-2 hrs. every time visited. Disorganized staff (although friendly). No fee sheet available before treatment or itemized bill available after treatment upon request. Overall felt questions not answered and level of respect for patients is lacking by MD.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2009

Dr. Omid Khorram's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

GHI