Ratings for Dr. John C. Mchugh

Dr McHugh makes you feel very comfortable during procedures. The only thing I don't like is always having to see his assistant. I get no feedback when I explain a problem only another pill. Not very caring or understanding. Just wants to prove you wrong and her right. I won't go back because of this. Also refers to the assistant as a doctor on their phone message.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I used Dr. Mchugh to perform Green Light Laser Surgery for benign prostate enlargement. I have nothing but praise for his expertise, patient relations and staff performance. I could not be happier with the procedure, recovery and outcomes. I strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Hi! My name is Savannah, and I am 9 years old. I want to write about Dr. McHugh to let you know how much he helped me. I was hurting so much all the time, and no one knew what was wrong with me. They kept saying it was in my head, but it wasn't in my head at all, it was somewhere else that made it worse! Dr. McHugh helped me by giving me surgery to make me stop hurting! He draws faces on his hand and makes it talk, and he makes balloon animals! He is funny! People like him have inspired me to make a difference so I am holding a fundraiser and event to plant trees. If you would like to donate or volunteer, please go to https://www.crowdrise.com/themilliontreeplanta/fundraiser/kimmoore5. She will give you the link because we weren't allowed to type it here. I would recommend that everybody go to Dr. McHugh because he is my hero! Thanks!!!!! Hello--This is Savannah's mom, and I want you to know that Dr. McHugh has been a blessing to our family. He is compassion and confident, but most of all, he listens! We had been to multiple urologists before Dr. McHugh was recommended, and he was the only one who accurately diagnosed Savannah's issue and did something about it. Dr. McHugh will always have a special place in my heart because he made a difference in the life of my little girl!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Needs a new staff!. These people cannot seem to grasp what a letter of necessity is!. You can ask them to fax something over to Uromed but they never do!.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Dr McHugh is very professional and personable at the same time. He made me feel very comfortable and shows that he genuinely cares for his patience's.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. McHugh is very knowledgable, compassionate, & caring. When it comes to the prostate, he is not only the doctor, he has been the patient(knows first hand what the patient feels). He is not only a great doctor, he is a fine Christian man. I highly recomment him! Mike Kelly

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Not very thorough unless you're old. Not compassionate and caring.

Submitted November 1, 2010

the man

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

Dr. John C. Mchugh's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Gainesville, GA