Ratings for Dr. Jin-Hee Kim

I felt as if I was treated by a routine, not based on my individual symptoms. When i did not fit into the common treatment plan, there was no help given.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013

Dr. Kim is an excellent physician. Her manner is always polite, informative and friendly. She is concise and efficient in both her actions and words. She does not appear "rushed" during my appointment, but quickly takes care of business, which is always a relief to me. I agree with the other reviewer about the receptionist (Adventist location, not Providence location).

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Not as caring as I think a doctor should be. Didn't give very much info.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

Dr. Kim is has a nice professional demeanor, and is respectful and engaged. In addition, she came highly recommended by another urologist, which would indicate she is respected in her field. I would very much like to recommend her. You may have to grit your teeth a little at the front desk, though, as the receptionist is not very personable. She wouldn't be my choice for a "front" person.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

Dr. Jin-Hee Kim's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Request an appointment: http://www.oregonclinic.com/our-team/urology/jin-hee-kim

• English

• Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch Of Med, Portland Or 97201 (Grad. 1992)