Ratings for Dr. Chris J. Kielbasa

great doctor. will always go back. He was so compassionate and caring. love him

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

The staff is insanely rude. They should find new ladies to work the front desk. They have no respect what so ever. They are completely horrible!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Went in on emergency basis for kidney stone. He was very kind and knowledgeable as well as his staff.I'm happy he accepts my insurance and that I chose him as my primary doctor. I would recommend him to family & friends.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Most caring doctor I have worked with. Cuts through the BS and gives you laymen language. Helps you to take responsibility for your health and works with you to develop good lifestyle habits which promote better health.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Didn't seem to care about my problem too much and didn't follow up with me following tests that were done. When requesting to ask Dr. Kielbasa a few questions over the phone, the woman in the office told me he didn't take calls and would not be able to call me back. I was told I would have to set up another appointment in order to go over my test results.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD, KNOWLEDGABLE WITH EVERY ISSUE I HAVE EVER HAD. IS VERY HELPFUL AND RETURNS CALLS ALL HOURS OF THE NIGHT EVEN ON HIS DAYS OFF. HIS STAFF IS GREAT, BUT HIS ATTITUDE AND RESPECT FOR HIS PATIENTS IS WHAT WINS ME OVER. LOVE HIM.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2008

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

Dr. Chris J. Kielbasa's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1997)

HIP