Ratings for Dr. Louis Wang

My son and I have been going to Dr. Wang for years. My son had a successful operation for tubes in his ears and has never had a problem in the past eight years. I go regularily for ear irrigation and have had no problems. Yes, he is not warm and fuzzy but definitely competent.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

did not have much patience with me. had no idea why my vocal chords remain open at all times. I feel very discouraged and wish I could find a doctor to help me.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

I went to Dr. Wang years ago for therapy for my allergies. On my last visit I had a terrible reaction to my allergy shot and I never went back. I had to go to the ER.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

Dr. Wang performed two surgeries on my sinuses. Post surgery he informed me that he had "no idea" what it was he'd removed from one sinus because it was so unusual, and never biopsied the tissue to identify it further. There was little relief in my symptoms or chronic sinusitis pain in the years post-surgery, but I figured I was just being a whiner. This year I finally consulted another ENT who (after endoscopic examination and a CAT scan) confirmed that both of the surgeries performed by Dr. Wang bordered on the incompetent. I now require additional surgery purely to correct the problems caused by Dr. Wang's work. I have two friends who also had surgery performed by Dr. Wang, and both feel that their surgeries were unsuccessful (did nothing to alleviate the problems they were having and continue to have) and one continues to feel that his experience with Dr. Wang was so bad that he refuses to consult any ENT ever again.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

Dr. Louis Wang's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

MSP/BC Med