Ratings for Dr. Salvatore A. Croce

Having been diagnosed with asthma over 30 years ago, I have seen numerous specialists over the years. Dr. Croce is the best pulmonologist I have come across. He is personable, no nonsense and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him to all asthma sufferers.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

my name is Wendy, and I've had asthma since age 2. I moved to NJ after getting married and needed a new pulmonologist. I found Dr. Croce online as he is local and got good reviews. I think Dr Croce is the best Dr I've ever had. He's polite, has great bedside manner, a sense of humor, and is truly caring about me and keeping my symptoms controlled. He returns phone calls promptly, he listens very well, he spends a significant amount of time with me during each visit, and is very thorough making sure he understands everything and is prescribing the best treatment. I'm very happy I found him to be my new pulmonologist, and won't use anyone else. he makes me feel at ease and I know I'm in good hands. I also like that he has personality, it's refreshing! His staff is very nice too.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Dr. Salvatore A. Croce's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1979)

Banner Health