Ratings for Dr. Michael W. Dickey

Dr. Dickey is the most knowledgeable, kind-hearted and the best physician I have ever seen when it comes to working with children. Not only is he attentive, he is gentle and very respectful. He answers all your questions. Best doctor my family and I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

Dr. Dickey is absolutely fantastic! I called him at his Cedar Park office one evening after his office was already closed. My son was very sick and all other urgent care places were closed. Dr. Dickey answered the phone himself and asked me what my child's symptoms were. When I explained what was going on he explained that his practice was already closed as well but that he was going to wait for me to get there so he could examine my son. My son ended up having a severe case of strep throat and Dr. Dickey fixed him up right away. The receptionist, who I believe is Mrs. Dickey, was also FABULOUS.It's so nice to know that there are still REAL CARING people out there in the world. I highly recommend Texas Hills Urgent Care Centers in Cedar Park. Thanks a bunch Dr. Dickey!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

Dr. Michael W. Dickey's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1989)