Ratings for Dr. Corey Ferguson

I love Dr. Ferguson. He always takes the time to sit down and talk to me about my health concerns. He has never appeared to be in any hurry. He is thorough and kind. Those are 2 of my requirements for a pcp.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. Ferguson was my doctor for about four years. When I was having an attack for a bladder infection, he refused to see me when I needed attention. His staff was harsh and even rude.I know they are busy, but easily, Dr. Ferguson was the worst doctor I ever had in my adult life. Avoid him. When you are ill, the last thing you need is an unkind doctor and a smug staff.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

What a terrible experience for my father, a United State's vetran. His staff lost important paperwork then lied about it. They also have no training in dealing with PTSD, a now common ailment of those returning home from war. Dr. Ferguson may be a great doctor, but the trauma of making an appointment extinguishes any skills he may have. I would skip the heartache and find a different doctor. He's cost our family so much.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Dr. Corey Ferguson's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Kaiser-Permanente