Ratings for Dr. Jerome Green

Awesome doctor very fast and knowledgeable couldn’t have asked for a better doctor

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Can't say enough good things about this Doctor and his team. Squeezed me in for emergency surgery. Trips to office fast and efficient and friendly. Doctor very reassuring and self-confident (we want that right?) This guy really knows what he's doing and an EXPERT in Intersticial Cystitis! I won't go anywhere else now.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Awesome Doctor. Very thorough and well known in his field. Performed surgery on me ten years ago and the follow Up was outstanding.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

He sees a lot of people and there's a reason for that. He's good. He will take his time with you and field all questions. But punctuality suffers.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

He is the best dr I've ever had very smart and nice. Office staff wonderful

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Fast but knows what he's talking about..great nice dr.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I had a cystocopy with dr Greene and beforehand I was petrified. However he was so kind and professional and it was painless! Dr Greene did an awesome job and he was talking to me during the procedure and being so friendly . I couldn't be happier with the whole process and the results.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

receptionist was so rude and actually hung up on us while we were asking questions. Not helpful in a worrisome situation we were facing and absolutely ignorant to talk to. We called back and she said she had talked to dr green (within 30seconds of him not being in the office apparently) and we were to find another uralogist. Our doctor sent him an urgent referral a week prior to us calling and we still hadn't heard anything.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Professional and personable. Makes you comfortable

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

I feel very well cared for, and like him, and his staff !

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017