Ratings for Dr. Jerome Green

I was treated for severe prostate cancer in which had spread to my lymph’s and it has now been over eleven years that I’ve been cancer free and though there were certain arrogance when first meeting him, I certainly know why that arrogance is justified. Truly amazing Doctor and I’ve recommended other friends of mine that were misdiagnosed until true findings under Dr. Green’s care.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Very easy to talk to and approachable. Knowledgeable and thorough. I am very satisfied with his care.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2018

Dr Green is an exceptional doctor. He and his staff have been wonderful to me. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Visited Dr. Green‘s office from my initial consultation seven months ago unfortunately the Day of the procedure I had second thoughts about my procedure and called to cancel. I was 100% at fault for cancelling on short notice I realize this and I was more than willing to pay for cancellation fee because of it when I called I left a message and I had my message returned at 11 o’clock in the morning a couple of hours later the office staff that contacted me was very unprofessional and very rude basically saying to me in an abrupt voice that Dr. Green was standing there without a patient and that I gave very little notice and because of that they could not get a fill-in patient. she then went on to threaten me with collections agency if I didn’t pay $150 cancellation fee. She at no point previously I’m the converstion brought up the cancellation fee to me. She went directly to the “you will pay this fee or we will get collections after you” never before have I been so insulted when I went on to tell her that she couldn’t speak to me like that she hung up the phone on me. Dr. Green from the little time that I spent with him during my initial appointment was very helpful and assuring an educated in the matter and made me feel comfortable, but because of the staff member I dealt with and the way that she handled the conversation I would never deal with this doctor again nor refer him to anyone else stay away from this office

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

total disregard for my time. Appt was July 13th 2:30 pm . Showed up to locked office and a phone message saying they are closed for the Weekend . I guess He forgot about me . It is ok I will drive for another 2 hour round trip when you decide to show up. Yahoo for free health care At your office

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

dr. green doesn't care if you have sexual dysfunctions from medication and wont help you out and tells you its all in your head! stay away from this doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Dr. Green has been top notch from day one! He has been treating me for bladder and prostate cancer. Very knowledgeable and thorough. Very easy to talk to. Staff also have been excellent. Just a note for those leaving negative remarks, please keep in mind the Doctors and staff have very stressful days too and deserve respect. I found a little can go a long way. I am grateful that I am under his care! Many Blessing to you and your staff Dr. Green.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Great doctor, very confident, knows how to put his patient at ease, very knowledgeable, approachable and funny. I have been a patient of Dr. Green since May of 2017 and have nothing to complain about.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Awesome doctor very fast and knowledgeable couldn’t have asked for a better doctor

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Can't say enough good things about this Doctor and his team. Squeezed me in for emergency surgery. Trips to office fast and efficient and friendly. Doctor very reassuring and self-confident (we want that right?) This guy really knows what he's doing and an EXPERT in Intersticial Cystitis! I won't go anywhere else now.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017