Ratings for Dr. Daniel A. Landes

This may have been the worst experience with a doctor I have ever had. I had to wait for about an hour after my appointment to finally see the doctor. When I did see him, his comments were entirely inconsequential and unhelpful.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I had a tumor growing on my parotid gland. Dr. Landes felt it and immediately told me what was wrong, and how to fix it. He did a biopsy that day, and the results came back in two days. I was soon back in a chair and schedualing my surgey just 2 weeks away. He was extremely kind and gentle, and understanding of my terror. He kept me calm, and, from what I heard, was extremely kind to my parents and husband in the waiting room. He went above and beyond his duty, as when they got me open, the tumor was larger than expected. The after care was spot on, and the scar I have now is small and hardly noticable with my hair down. He is extremely trust worthy, and I have recommended him to my family members. 3 years later, the tumor has not returned.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

Dr. Daniel A. Landes's Credentials

• North Carolina Medical School (Grad. 1990)

Veterans Administration