Ratings for Dr. Genise E. Kerner

Talks about herself instead of listening. Makes appts that don't have test results ready and charges for appointment. Very unprofessional. It's no wonder she's no longer in practice with others. Stay away from her and find a good doctor.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

i recently saw dr G kerner for evaluation and I was pleasantly surprised with the office!! Her staff is amazing !! she was so thorough and I have never had anyone review so many issues with me.I highly recommend her as a doctor!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

i have to say i love the office staff!!! They are always pleasant and treat me like a special person. I have cancer and appreciate the kindness extended. Dr Kerner has been my doctor for 30 years and if it wasnt for her , i wouldnt be here to write this review!!!!! Ever office has its issues, but overall I am extremely satisfied with the medical care in this office. !!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

i have know dr kerner for 27 years. In fact my entire family sees her. She is a great diagnostician. Her office staff is friendly and courteous. she has alot of new people who go the extra mile, especially in times of need. Her partners are also top notch!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

I see previous comments considering the reputation of Dr. Kerner and the rest of the doctors in this practice they are clueless as to who they were seeing and the care they under. I feel these are a few disgruntled patients who would never be happy regardless of the care received and don't understand the workings of an office. This is not to say everyone is perfect, it is to say everyone is human and if there is a staff issue it that should be brought to the managers attention.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Dr. Kerner will push until she gets the answer - you might have to come back a lot though. She "fixed" some of my problems and some she did not. The biggest negative is the office's lack of organization. Sometimes you call the office and you can be on hold for an hour or so BEFORE anyone answers the line. Don't expect any of the staff to fall over backwards for you, but overall Dr. Kerner is good and worth trying.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Dr. Kerner has been my doctor for over 19 years. She has always treated me with respect and spends time with me to answer all of my concerns. I recently had a heart attack and she went the extra mile to get me into a top notch cardiologist to have a procedure that saved my life.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

She's great for the first visit---friendly, helpful. But once you're snared as a patient, then she becomes very perfunctory and matter-of-fact. But her staff is awful---they can't coordinate anything! I had a referral to a MRI, and to a orthopaedic specialist, and the staff couldn't coordinate the referral, or getting the radiologist report, or once received, sending it to the ortho. Everytime I'd call over there, they were ignorant and dumbfounded. Thanks to their poor coordination of the referrals, here I am, 2 weeks after a likely full ACL ligament tear in my left knee, and NO formal diagnosis, because the MRI report wasn't sent to the ortho they referred me to. Very disorganized.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

Dr. Genise E. Kerner's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in West Bloomfield, MI