You may also like

Rate Dr. Ali R. Sadrieh

Dr. Ali R. Sadrieh's Ratings

I really wish I would have read these review before going to this QUACK! After the surgery this guy did on my feet, I can no longer walk more that 5 mins without my toes hurting. I can only wear ugly nurses shoes. I am depressed and am at a loss why the board has allowed this doctor to practice. I hope he doesn't do this to anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2894912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2015

I went to Dr. Sadrieh three years ago for the "Cinderella Procedure". Oh my God! My feet are even worse now then when I first went to him. My little toe is paralyzed, the titanium anchor (this website won't let me use the word that begins with SCR) he put in for my bunion is misaligned so my big toe will not lie flat. All my toes hurt from the procedure he did for hammer toes. I also have major problems with Morton's Neuroma in both of my feet and when I asked about correcting this, he said he didn't have to do anything for them because with all the other procedures he was going to do everything else
would fall into place and the neuroma's would not be an issue anymore. Guess what? That didn't happen! And the promise that was made to me about being able to get into my heels again was a complete lie. Plus being from out of town, they had me go to a local x-ray facility every week for several weeks to get my feet -x-rayed and I seriously doubt he even bothered to review the x-rays. Oh I almost forgot, I went in one more time to try to get him to repair my paralyzed toe. So he opened the toe and claimed there was scar tissue, which he was going to remove and that would help with the paralysis ( it didn't). Anyway, he said he was going to be in my town and could remove the stitches then. Apparently something came up and he wouldn't be able to make it. So he proceeded to give me and my husband instructions over the phone on how to remove the stitches. What a joke! I ended up going to an Urgent Care facility to help me out. So people, please heed my warning and RUN THE OTHER WAY!
And for all of this, I was charged a small fortune!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2882651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

The worst doctor to deal with, conceited and a complete liar! Destroyed my feet and caused me pain and permanent issues.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2753216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Can someone tell mw how much he charges to shorten one toe?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2671233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

trust me…go somewhere else

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2468223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

Dr. Sadrieh Performed surgery on my left foot. He did a great job. I was not only amazed by his knowledge in his field but also I found him a wonderful person; kind, warm, compassionate, with a good heart. What I like about him the most; it is his honesty with his patients, being right to the point, and explain the purpose of the treatment. I couldn't walk before he perform surgery on my foot, thanks to him that I could walk and not having pain. In general I want to say: he is a great doctor and a great person. Dr. Sadrieh , You exude excellence.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2366158].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

I had the toe shortening procedure done on both feet. The staff was wonderful, office clean, and Dr. Sadrieh was knowledgeable. I had nearly no pain and never took any pain medication. Dr. Sadrieh did a great job! I love the way my toes look.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][528721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2013

Dr. Sadrieh is the most outstanding doctor you will ever meet! He is very knowledgeable and most of all he really cares about his partients. I would highly recommend third doctor to anyone who needs a podiatrist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][528720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Dr. Sadrieh BOTCHED my foot surgery. He is a TERRIBLE DOCTOR and you should STAY AWAY!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][528718].votes_count ]]