Ratings for Dr. Ali R. Sadrieh

I don't understand how this guy has a license! He botched my foot surgery and changed my life.I had the Cinderella procedure and what a joke. My back is in constant pain. It radiates into my neck. My big toe is deformed. It pushes into my other toes, radiating up and has given me hammertoes on all the other toes. My feet constantly ache and I can't walk over 5 minutes. He is a liar and a butcher. I really wish I had seen these reviews before seeing this guy! Do your research.

Submitted October 21, 2017

For some reason, this evil doctor keeps removing my honest review. He ruined my life. I can no longer walk from the misdiagnosed surgery he aggressively pushed on me. He has already been sued for deforming another patient's foot. He is dishonest and trying to keep the truth from coming out about his evil ways. He only cares about the money. He does not care about his patients. Run the other way, as far away from this strip mall butcher as you can. See a qualified orthopedic surgeon who cares about your well being.

Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr. Sadrieh performed surgery on me recently and I could not be happier. He walked me through the whole procedure beforehand and explained everything thoroughly. The surgery came out beautifully. I am now able to wear all my shoes, and do all of my workouts without any pain. I recommend Dr. Sadrieh to anyone who suffers from any foot conditions.

Submitted October 2, 2017

I had been looking for a surgeon for years and it took a lot for me to trust someone after the previous failed surgery I had. I saw Dr. Sadrieh from a referral from one of my friends, and I will always be greatful. Dr. Sadrieh has changed my life. I suffered from painful bunions in both of my feet for years. I had a previous surgery done which only made things worse. I waited 12 years before I allowed another surgeon to help me and now because of Dr. Sadrieh I am pain free. He not only fixed the foot I previously had surgery on, but he did an amazing job on my other foot. I am now excercising and working out more than I ever did with no discomfort. Thank Dr. Sadrieh and I highly recommend him.

Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr. Sadrieh is a rare find in a doctor: he listens carefully and he explains completely. He is incredibly skilled, having pioneered procedures (having used one on me) with excellent results. I saw an orthopaedic surgeon affiliated with a major hospital many years ago for a different type of foot problem, but I asked him what could be done for the toe. He described a procedure that was popular 40 years ago (I researched it later) and warned that the toe would become significantly shorter. I showed him my other foot and said "WOW, Dr. Sadrieh seems to have found a way to fix the problem and maintain the 'toe-length integrity.' The look on his face, well, let me say I almost, just almost felt sorry for him. Dr. Sadrieh's very talented and is patient and caring. The staff is outstanding. I am so thankful for all they have done.

Submitted August 11, 2016

I am grateful for the surgery he performed on my feet. I am not and will not be in contact with him in the future for reasons I will not disclose but the surgery done on my feet was done well and I would recommend him to others. He can be overly judgmental, a bit pompous, & a raving elitist. If you are willing to overlook all of that then he is the doctor for you.

Submitted December 12, 2015

I really wish I would have read these review before going to this QUACK! After the surgery this guy did on my feet, I can no longer walk more that 5 mins without my toes hurting. I can only wear ugly nurses shoes. I am depressed and am at a loss why the board has allowed this doctor to practice. I hope he doesn't do this to anyone else.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

I went to Dr. Sadrieh three years ago for the "Cinderella Procedure". Oh my God! My feet are even worse now then when I first went to him. My little toe is paralyzed, the titanium anchor (this website won't let me use the word that begins with SCR) he put in for my bunion is misaligned so my big toe will not lie flat. All my toes hurt from the procedure he did for hammer toes. I also have major problems with Morton's Neuroma in both of my feet and when I asked about correcting this, he said he didn't have to do anything for them because with all the other procedures he was going to do everything else would fall into place and the neuroma's would not be an issue anymore. Guess what? That didn't happen! And the promise that was made to me about being able to get into my heels again was a complete lie. Plus being from out of town, they had me go to a local x-ray facility every week for several weeks to get my feet -x-rayed and I seriously doubt he even bothered to review the x-rays. Oh I almost forgot, I went in one more time to try to get him to repair my paralyzed toe. So he opened the toe and claimed there was scar tissue, which he was going to remove and that would help with the paralysis ( it didn't). Anyway, he said he was going to be in my town and could remove the stitches then. Apparently something came up and he wouldn't be able to make it. So he proceeded to give me and my husband instructions over the phone on how to remove the stitches. What a joke! I ended up going to an Urgent Care facility to help me out. So people, please heed my warning and RUN THE OTHER WAY! And for all of this, I was charged a small fortune!!!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

trust me…go somewhere else

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Dr. Sadrieh Performed surgery on my left foot. He did a great job. I was not only amazed by his knowledge in his field but also I found him a wonderful person; kind, warm, compassionate, with a good heart. What I like about him the most; it is his honesty with his patients, being right to the point, and explain the purpose of the treatment. I couldn't walk before he perform surgery on my foot, thanks to him that I could walk and not having pain. In general I want to say: he is a great doctor and a great person. Dr. Sadrieh , You exude excellence.

Submitted July 11, 2014