Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Shainhouse

Excellent doctor, attentive and caring, very reliable, and experienced.Good dental treatment with excellent results.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

assistant is very nice,caring...dr.money hungry,too expensive,you have to pay up-front they won't take my insurance first..I'll go else where...I hope where ever I go they have a great assistant like dr. shainhouse does

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

After 50 years of going to the dentist I speak of experience, that Dr. Jonathan Shainhouse and his staff is simply the best, Period !!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

As I was watching my daughter being treated I could not help but notice that the hygienist in the room beside did not remove the instrument that polishes the teeh but wiped it down between patients. she also wiped down and did not remove the one that sprays air. I am concerned so I will not be going back. I am afraid that the office is not cleaned properly between people. His assistant is always pushing to us for things when the dentists is not there. i understand that he wants to make money but he is making it uncomfortable for by having his assistant push us.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2011

Doctor seems friendly but all conversation links to money and seems that only think they care about is Money. His assistant suggests and is trained to sale products and services. I believe Assistant should not advise or provoke to take service when patient is still deciding, why in my case was shown fear to get procedure done. I was tricked by both Doctor and Assistant to undergo unnecessary procedures. I was in state of shock when I received quote provided to me.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Excellent assistant(Heather) Great Doctor...very professional...Well worth the money

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

It was a bad experience. He always tries to oversell you on services you don't actually need.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

Current, communicative, clear, precise,, very caring and knowledgable. A keeper for sure.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Very good service from the doctor’s part, but the staff (receptionist and hygienist) is inexperienced and poorly qualified not worth the money

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

very pleased with the service and the results i would recommend this doctor to friends and family

flag | Submitted May 3, 2009

Dr. Jonathan Shainhouse's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. J. Shainhouse has been practicing dentistry since 1992. Dr. J. Shainhouse completed a general practice residency at the Genesee Hospital in Rochester New York. Our facility provides all aspects of General Dentistry, Family Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Implant Dentistry, Sedation Dentistry and Invisalign Orthodontics.

• English

• Case Western Reserve University (Grad. 1992)

• Dental implant surgery