Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Shainhouse

Met with Dr. Shainhouse for the first time. He was very personable. Unlike other dentists, he didn't try to oversell me on unnecessary treatment. Very professional and modern up to date office. The office actually doesn't feel like you are in a dental office at all. It's really warm and welcoming. Great experience! Highly recommend to friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Finding a dentist that made me feel comfortable was really important. With this in mind I was recommended by a family member to see Dr. Shainhouse, and after meeting him all I can think was. What a great experience!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Great experience! I highly recommend this doctor to friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

I found on the official Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario website that Dr. Shainhouse practice now under the supervision of the College. He was found guilty of unprofessional conduct and submitted false account of charge. I recommend as a good practice to check any doctor's profile on the official website. I paid too much for nothing.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

The office is modest and not typical of other offices I've been to. The staff took me for a tour to show the facility on my first visit. The office is kept meticulously clean and the sterilization procedure looks to me to go beyond what I have seen in other offices. I was amazed how everything was wrapped and covered and at the end of my procedure every instrument including the drill, and even the thing they spray water with was removed to be sterilized. I had three implants done and the procedure was done in under an hour. The doctor called me that evening but I was sleeping. It was a good experience and I never felt uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Office has deteriorated. Not as clean as it used to be. Substandard care especially where cleanliness is vital. Very unhelpful when faced with an issue regarding their care and/or the after effects of the care. I regret going to this office as they have no concern for the patient.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

I have been Dr. Shainhouse's patient for many years. He has been wonderful and i am greatly appreciative of the care he has given me and my family. I highly recommend Dr. Shainhouse as a dentist and a person and wish him and his staff all the best.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013

Excellent doctor, attentive and caring, very reliable, and experienced.Good dental treatment with excellent results.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

Dr. Jonathan Shainhouse's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. J. Shainhouse has been practicing dentistry since 1992. Dr. J. Shainhouse completed a general practice residency at the Genesee Hospital in Rochester New York. Our facility provides all aspects of General Dentistry, Family Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Implant Dentistry, Sedation Dentistry and Invisalign Orthodontics.

• English

• Case Western Reserve University (Grad. 1992)

• Founder and Creator of Love That White Smile