Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Shainhouse

Met with Dr. Shainhouse for the first time. He was very personable. Unlike other dentists, he didn't try to oversell me on unnecessary treatment. Very professional and modern up to date office. The office actually doesn't feel like you are in a dental office at all. It's really warm and welcoming. Great experience! Highly recommend to friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Excellent Dentist. Now I know what a good dentist should be like

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Finding a dentist that made me feel comfortable was really important. With this in mind I was recommended by a family member to see Dr. Shainhouse, and after meeting him all I can think was. What a great experience!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Great experience! I highly recommend this doctor to friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

The office is modest and not typical of other offices I've been to. The staff took me for a tour to show the facility on my first visit. The office is kept meticulously clean and the sterilization procedure looks to me to go beyond what I have seen in other offices. I was amazed how everything was wrapped and covered and at the end of my procedure every instrument including the drill, and even the thing they spray water with was removed to be sterilized. I had three implants done and the procedure was done in under an hour. The doctor called me that evening but I was sleeping. It was a good experience and I never felt uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

I have been Dr. Shainhouse's patient for many years. He has been wonderful and i am greatly appreciative of the care he has given me and my family. I highly recommend Dr. Shainhouse as a dentist and a person and wish him and his staff all the best.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Excellent doctor, attentive and caring, very reliable, and experienced.Good dental treatment with excellent results.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

After 50 years of going to the dentist I speak of experience, that Dr. Jonathan Shainhouse and his staff is simply the best, Period !!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

As I was watching my daughter being treated I could not help but notice that the hygienist in the room beside did not remove the instrument that polishes the teeh but wiped it down between patients. she also wiped down and did not remove the one that sprays air. I am concerned so I will not be going back. I am afraid that the office is not cleaned properly between people. His assistant is always pushing to us for things when the dentists is not there. i understand that he wants to make money but he is making it uncomfortable for by having his assistant push us.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2011

Excellent assistant(Heather) Great Doctor...very professional...Well worth the money

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Dr. Jonathan Shainhouse's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. J. Shainhouse has been practicing dentistry since 1992. Dr. J. Shainhouse completed a general practice residency at the Genesee Hospital in Rochester New York. Our facility provides all aspects of General Dentistry, Family Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Implant Dentistry, Sedation Dentistry and Invisalign Orthodontics.

• English

• Case Western Reserve University (Grad. 1992)
  • University of Rochester Medical Center (Grad. 1993)

• Dental implant surgery
  • Wisdom tooth extraction
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)
  • Dental exam

• Founder and Creator of Love That White Smile
  • Certification in Laser Dentistry
  • Certificate in Pain and anxiety in dentistry/ The Genesee Hospital N.Y.

AARP