Ratings for Dr. Brian R. Pickett

Dr. Picket spent more time with me than any doctor has ever taken the time to talk, discuss my medical needs and concerns. He asked questions that I wish all doctors would ask to completely understand what was going on with my health issues. I explained areas of my medical problems that helped me better than the doctor who is treating me for that specific medical problem. Took the time to cover all my medical history and good and bad habits! He explained in non medical terms so that I could understand. He did not just use medical terms and expect me to know what they meant!His office staff made me and my wife feel like we were part of the family on my first visit. Helpig with all our questions and needs. They were very friendly! I would highly recomend him to all my family and friends to come have their heart checked out with him.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

Dr. Pickett was very unprofessional and rude. He did not listen to me and did not even finish my test. He ended our appointment by slamming my folder shut and saying I just wasted an hour of his time.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Very refreshing to go to a doctor today that listens and actually cares about his patient. Dr. Pickett is great.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

Dr. Brian R. Pickett's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1977)