Ratings for Dr. Waring Trible

When you hit age 50, schedule your colonoscopy with Dr. Waring Trible. They take very good care of you, and are very helpful at every step.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

I was surprised when I got to his office that he only spent five minutes with me (the rest was with the NP). My endoscopy went fine BUT two things: 1. they called me the wrong name the whole time at the hospital and 2. He talked to my husband about my results BUT never spoke to me. He made only one attempt to return my multiple calls with additional questions (even though I had already left TWO messages with the dates and times he could reach me.) He called on my home machinewhen he admitted he knew I was at work). He did seem nice the whole five minutes he was the room but I dont feel like he cared about my condition. It has been over six weeks and I still havent been able to talk to him or make a follow-up appt. I would never go there again.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2009

Dr. Trible is without a doubt one of the kindest and most patient doctors I have ever encountered. I have been seeing him for almost 15 years now. He is consistently in a good mood and takes the time to listen to any issue you may be having as well as answer in a way that you are able to understand. Kudos to Dr. Trible.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

Dr. Trible found a diagnosis for me when other doctors could not. He really listened to my problems and concerns and has helped to try to regulate my IBD with medications.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

Dr. Waring Trible's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)