Ratings for Dr. Ghalib A. Husseini

friendly, caring, took time with me. My first meeting with him went extremely well.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Arrogant, jumps to wrong conclusion, belittling, inflexible in his opinions. Tone of voice is troublesome at times. Makes me feel uncomfortable and sometimes angry. He needs to be more open-minded about medical probabilities and possibilities.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

Misdiagnosed my sister's disease, did surgery on her & 6 months later her pain was excruciating. He laughed at her when she told him how much pain she had and he told her that she "had the million dollar exam." Well she died from Multiple Myeloma and the carpal tunnel was a symptom of it. He never checked her for it. He is rude, arrogant and a poor example of an orthopedic surgeon. Run, don't walk away from this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Dr. Husseini was highy recommended by friends who had his surgeries and by workers in the health field. He was kind, conscientious and honest. His treatment for my thumbs helped so much, I am very appreciative for his excellent care.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

I have arthritic thumbs which are very painful. After trying injections, we scheduled surgery for the worst hand. I am amazed at the success of that surgery. While surgery isn't fun, I am anxious to have the other hand fixed. Dr. Husseini comes across as informal, caring and humble. My doctor & physical therapist both say "He is the guy!" and now so do I!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

Excellent surgeon, superb communication skills, would highly recommend him & have to many who were equally pleased with his work.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

My son's experience with Dr. Husseini has been great. The shoulder surgery went extremely well, with no hitches in healing and medications. This doctor's bedside manner is great, he answers all questions with easy to understand answers. He is obviously very experienced and knowledgeable. I have enjoyed all of his staff - they are pleasant, responsive and knowledgeable. I highly recomment Dr. Husseini

flag | Submitted July 3, 2010

After one hour + wait and $100 per minute of the doters time I was told that my scupula was broken,The same diagnoses given by the emergencey room docter two weeks earlyer.I believe Stevie Wonder blind folded could have been as helpfull.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2009

This doctor was the most arrogent and unhelpfull Dr. that I ever had an appointment with. He completely missed a diagnosis the could lead to blindness. He found it impossible to admit to making an error. I would never go back to him or his practice!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

Dr. Ghalib A. Husseini's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1992)