Ratings for Dr. Farid A. Nasser

very good doctori,,I will definitely go back to visit Dr. Nasser and I will definitely recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

A horrible Doctor. He barely been in the room. Didn't listen to the patient, didn't provide information about the condition, didn't give a chance to ask questions. He barely was in the room for less then 3 minutes! And charged a $100. I would NOT recommend him. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

By far the best doctor I've ever been to. He's very friendly and makes you feel comfortable speaking to him about any condition you have. He's willing to answer any questions I had. After reading the previous reviews I'm very shocked but you will always have people who will never be satisfied. He's was more than willing to help me. Thank you to his staff as well who were extremely friendly from the get go.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Barely listened to the patient. He just talked and talked and even didn't check the patient's skin to give prescriptions. Never keep promising, it took 1-2 weeks to give prescriptions. He should not be a doctor. Staffs were terrible, always delayed on sending prescriptions. Worked unprofessionally, unfriendly, never called patients to let them know how progress it is

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

worst doctor I've ever been to. I went to him in January for my acne that actually got worse within the months and all he told me is that they're acne scars and prescribed me the same medication my primary care doctor prescribed me. A huge waste of my time. He wasn't in the room for more then a minute. Such a disappointment.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

I visited Dr. Nasser because he is a pharmacist and a dermatologist, and because I was unsatisfied with another dermatologist and with the medications he prescribed. Dr. Nasser is very knowledgeable, and professional. He made me feel at ease when I talked to him, and he informed me of my skin condition and answered all my questions. His office staff are also professional and the office wait was very short. I strongly recommend Dr. Nasser to another person.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

Very rude staff , speaks Albanian all the time and made fun of my daughter wearing a scarf. Even the doctor was talking to us like we are idiots. Last time I go to that place

flag | Submitted January 11, 2014

Dr. Nasser is outstanding and very knowledgeable .He listens and he answers your questions and he won’t rush you out like most doctors do. Having seen three dermatologists for the past 10 years, Dr. Nasser is truly an excellent dermatologist. I will definitely go back to visit Dr. Nasser and I will definitely recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2011

Great Doctor. Very friendly and knows his stuff! Will listen and doesn't rush you out.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

very good doctor,he was a pharmacist before he continued to medical school so he knows it all.i recommend him cuz he is knowlegable and caring doctor

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

Dr. Farid A. Nasser's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)