Ratings for Dr. Edward M. Tarka

A kind, compassionate, professional, super knowledgeable, trusted and talented Doctor fit to treat royalty! Even the Queen of England would be royally pleased!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Professional and caring! Spends so much time and truly cares about his patients! Would highly recommend Dr Tarka with any foot issues!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I was sold orthotics as well which increased my pain intensely as they were poorly constructed. Although, he is nice, I don't think my problem will be solved effectively and I am sure I will end up paying for a faulty insert.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr. Tarka is a wonderful, caring doctor. There aren't too many of that kind out there. He truly cares aout his patients and their concerns. He answers your questions and concerns and doesn't make you feel rushed or that he is bothered. I would highly recommend him. Plus he is very cute!! :)

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Dr. Tarka has helped any time I have had difficulty with my feet. When other doctors gave up and told me I would always suffer from pain, he gave me different exercises and things to try. He also has helped with other foot ailments I have had. Totally professional and caring doctor. Goes above and beyond for his patients.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

I saw the other doctor at this practice, Dr. Dottino, and he helped me greatly with my plantar fasciatis. He explained things fully and knew what he was talking about. I highly recommend. Appointments are easy to get, staff is helpful, i only waited an average of 2-5 minutes.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

I have gone to Dr. Tarka a handful of times over the last ten years. He has always been professional, polite, and knowledgable of his field. I refer all of my friends that are seeking a good foot doctor to him.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Dr. Tarka was the best doctor I have ever been to! He helped my with my twisted ankle and was very kind, understanding, and knowledgable about everything! I highly reccomend him! By far the best!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

I thought Dr. Tarka was the kindness, most knowledgable doctor I ever met. He helped me immediately. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

I was sold shoe inserts thatdo not fix the problem and hurt myfeet so much they are not wearable. After close to a year of "trying" I requested a refund and was refused. He wants to keep trying to "get them right'while charging an office visit fee each time..I believe it's time to realize they don't work and refund the money!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

Dr. Edward M. Tarka's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Norwich, CT