Ratings for Dr. Gelareh Zadeh

Had my surgery the beginning August I sew her 1 time and up to now still a. Mess pains in the neck and head thinking about seeing a brain specialist still done know what went wrong she is good of pushing the blame Ian going to get my life back one way or another

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

The best NF2 Doctor in the world. She will go way out of her way to try do everything she can for you you. So if she running late it's because she will answer all your questions. When she give you devastating news she is so compassionate and we'll sit there as long as you need her my son and I love to death. The best thing she did when she told me my son had 6 month to live was to go on a trip and make memories that money mean nothing that's what we did! I think she should tell everyone that message. She had a special thing in her heart for my son. Thanks.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I have A.N. she has a great knowledge. She recommended G.N.S. If the tumor grows. I will follow up with her in 6 months. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

she is an outstanding doctor, explains everything in detail, was always reachable - i agree she is one of the best doctors we have had the fortune to have

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

I went in with a cyst and she went through the CT and Mri results in detail and gave me options. One of the best doctors I have ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

we had a twelve hour operation for a big tumor my mom had and she is perfect now with her walking better and no more trouble speaking ... dr zadeh does have your back... answered all our questions, was so thoughtful and compassionate... and obviouslz she is so skilled

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

I had suffered from hadaches and after an MRI finally was sent to a neurosurgeon who tried to say i needed surgery right away. We asked for se cond opinin. Dr Zadeh was recommended highly from a family friend who had had an operation with her. She tookthe time to go through the scans, list all the issues that were important and possibly would endanger my brain function. She ordered more testsand we then went to surgery. I am alive, well and extremely grateful to move no with my life. She does not rush you, she is so calm and her peace is comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

I seen numerous neurosurgeons and none of them have the confidence and reassurance like dr Zadeh. We are fromWaterloo and I will drive with no hesitation daily if I have too just to know that I'm under her care. Her stuff is also amazing .

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I am currently a patient of hers going through remission, dont worry she has your back. Through worse parts of cancer she or one of her staff was there. She will make uncertain certain.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

My daughter has a craniopharyngioma. She was operated on somewhere else in the city and we had a very difficult time getting any information from the surgeon and the team. Dr Zadeh took time to review all the images with us, give us an outline of what to expect, how to do the surgery through the nose without needing to open her brain. She was so kind. We had been in a nightmare trying to get to the bottom of a plan for our daughter. We went to out of town because we were desparate. It was through the grace of god that we found her. My daughter lost her eye site in one eye after all this journey. I wish we could have found this doctor sooner. if you have a craniopharyngioma we would recommend you see this doctor. We were in Vancouver and other places in Toronto and never go the same answers.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017