Ratings for Dr. Gelareh Zadeh

we had a twelve hour operation for a big tumor my mom had and she is perfect now with her walking better and no more trouble speaking ... dr zadeh does have your back... answered all our questions, was so thoughtful and compassionate... and obviouslz she is so skilled

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

I had suffered from hadaches and after an MRI finally was sent to a neurosurgeon who tried to say i needed surgery right away. We asked for se cond opinin. Dr Zadeh was recommended highly from a family friend who had had an operation with her. She tookthe time to go through the scans, list all the issues that were important and possibly would endanger my brain function. She ordered more testsand we then went to surgery. I am alive, well and extremely grateful to move no with my life. She does not rush you, she is so calm and her peace is comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

I seen numerous neurosurgeons and none of them have the confidence and reassurance like dr Zadeh. We are fromWaterloo and I will drive with no hesitation daily if I have too just to know that I'm under her care. Her stuff is also amazing .

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I am currently a patient of hers going through remission, dont worry she has your back. Through worse parts of cancer she or one of her staff was there. She will make uncertain certain.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

My daughter has a craniopharyngioma. She was operated on somewhere else in the city and we had a very difficult time getting any information from the surgeon and the team. Dr Zadeh took time to review all the images with us, give us an outline of what to expect, how to do the surgery through the nose without needing to open her brain. She was so kind. We had been in a nightmare trying to get to the bottom of a plan for our daughter. We went to out of town because we were desparate. It was through the grace of god that we found her. My daughter lost her eye site in one eye after all this journey. I wish we could have found this doctor sooner. if you have a craniopharyngioma we would recommend you see this doctor. We were in Vancouver and other places in Toronto and never go the same answers.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Went to see her about a tumor. Was not helpful. didnt expalin anything. Asking my GP for another referral to someone else.

Submitted June 16, 2017

Didn't offer to explain brain surgery, didn't see me until 4 months after the operation. Offered little details, ongoing care but provides no insight into what to expect unless explicitly asked in detail. Ignores me because I'm almost deaf, Staff do not answer calls or messages. No accommodations for Hard of Hearing or Deaf by doctor or staff.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

dr zadeh is the best doctor we have ever had. she is kind, took the time to explain everything in detail to us, was patient with every question, and after a 12 hour operation was sweet to talk to us about the surgery. she is in our prayers and heart for having returned my father back to us.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Waited forever. She was fine when we got to see her but the hospital staff and the people who she "supervises" were a little rude. She was nice.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

thank you for everything she has done and the hospital for our father - words are not enough

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017