Ratings for Dr. Alan S. Penzias

Bait & Switch - Although I originally met with Dr. Penzias and was supposed to be under his care he did not actually end up performing my egg retrieval or implantation procedures (this seems to be common at Boston IVF). In fact, on the day of my implantation procedure, a trainee doing her fellowship performed the procedure instead of the Endocrinologist that was scheduled to, without asking for my prior consent. According to the office manager this is a regular practice and Boston IVF does not believe that patients need to be asked for their permission to have a trainee doing their fellowship perform the procedure, rather than the scheduled specialist. Apparently it is up to the patient to ask whether a trainee is present.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Dr. Penzias is a nice doctor, but his staff is very inpatient. One of the nurse named Donna is the worst. She does not listen to you, always in a rush, answers your question before you finish talking.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

We have been very happy with the care we have been receiving at BIVF. Dr. Penzias is always willing to answer our questions and is always concerned with our opinions and desires when it comes to our treatments.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2009

This is a brilliant man, and I have full respect for his professionalism and bedside manners. We got pregnant with our son on our first ART process (an IUI) when being treated by him in 2005. I can never forget this man

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

Dr. Alan S. Penzias's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1986)

• Blue Cross And Blue Shield - Bluecard Ppo
  • Medicare (General)
Private Healthcare Systems (Phcs)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Waltham, MA