Ratings for Dr. Moty N. Tal

Extremely professional care with a compassionate and helpful staff. Ashley and Dr. Tal helped me immensely during the loss of a pregnancy even though I was never at the office before. They treated me like a long term patient and I felt they were truly concerned and compassionate.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

New patient and was seen not by Tal but by one of his colleagues. At first they all seemed welcoming, but took forever to be seen. Taly worked behind the scene making the decision according to examination as his colleague performed examination- was told I would need an biopsy and a hystoscopy-due to finding fibroid-they set (in-office procedure)appointment. I followed (pre-biopsy) procedure instructions-involved having to take 2 percaset and 1 valoom an 1 1/2hrs prior, only to arrive NEVER been informed it was CANCELLED and NOR did they SET UP a NEW DATE-or follow through-they sent me home- and I NEVER heard from them again. COMPLETELY NOT SATISFIED-THEY NEVER BOTHERED TO MAKE SURE THE DRUGS DIDN'T KILL ME/THEY SENT ME HOME W/O SEEING ME and NEVER EVER FOLLOWED UP ON MY CONDITION-- "ABANDONMENT" A.K.A. construed as "Malpractice" Don't prescribe and instruct patient to take drugs, especially large doses and refuse patient at scheduled time of procedure and send home w/o checking over.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Dr. Tal is awesome! He is straight to the point doesn't try and sugar coat anything and will give you the best options that are available to the patient! He is definitely the doctor for you if you want someone to be direct and get the job done when it comes to putting his patients best interest first! His partner doctors are just as great as their doctor in charge.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

When I was pregnant with my 1st daughter 8 years ago I was going to a clinic for prenatal care. Needless to say I wasn't happy there. I heard good things about Dr. Tal so I called to inquire. I was still 2 months away from the enrollment date for my insurance, so the receptionist told me to call and make an appointment after my insurance began. I gave her all my information and told her I was 4 months along. 10 minutes later she told me Dr. Tal said for me to come in and he would treat me for free until I got insurance. He said the money didn't matter because I needed prenatal care. I had forgotten to tell them I was being seen at the clinic.. But I was so impressed with the fact that this doctor cared more about my welfare then getting paid. You don't see that often. He has since delivered both my children and will be my doctor till the day he retires. I can honestly say I love that man and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

Dr Tal is one of the best doctors out there.. he is smart and caring and very knoweldgable!!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Dr. Tal is an amazing doctor with one of the best bedside manners I have ever encountered. The staff is excellent, friendly, efficient, and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Tal for all of your OB/GYN needs.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2011

I was a high risk pregnancy and he took wonder care of me, had a great bed side and was very caring through everything.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Dr. Tall is a very knowledgeble docktor who cares about your well being.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

Dr. Moty N. Tal's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1976)

Banner Health