Ratings for Dr. Steven Gruenstein

The Office Staff was the worst I have ever encountered. Nasty, poor and inaccurate communication. The Dr. was kind, yet his office staff made it impossible for me to go back

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

I used the doctor for a 2nd opinion concerning my liver cancer. We had a congenial meeting where he gathered all my information. However, he never got back to me with his prognosis. In addition, I gave him a cd of my liver catscan which his staff was to make a copy of and return to me. The cd was lost and denied by his staff that they ever received it.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

Dr. Gruenstein is a caring, friendly, helpful doctor who looks at the whole picture. Many other docs just look at the single symptom and treat it that way (often leading to mis-diagnoses or mis-treatment), but he looks at all my symptoms and asks me questions that seemingly have no relevance to the issue I am seeing him for. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

I rarely submit comments on doctors, but Dr. G was so fantastic I wanted to share my experience. He spent a great deal of time with me, listened, was respectful and assuring. Wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

I had a life-threatening blood disorder (TTP) and with the help of Dr. G., was restored to full health. Not only is he a great doctor, but he's a cool guy. Terrific staff, too!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

great care helpful and hopeful very warm very concearned

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Steven Gruenstein's Credentials

• Univ Di Genova, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Genova, Italy (Grad. 1984)

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "The Office Staff was the worst I have ever encountered. Nasty, poor and inaccurate communication. The Dr. was kind, yet his office staff made it impossible for..."

December 15, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=868591'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.4

February 6, 2014