Ratings for Dr. Kip W. Dolphin

I saw Dr. Dolphin for my first ever eye appointment. Not only is he kind and gentle, but most importantly he is thorough. This eye exam, and Dr. Dolphin's expertise, saved my life. Literally. You would be hard-pressed to find a better doctor!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

As a previous poster (and many on all review sites) have said, the receptionist is terrible. I am sorry to have to write a bad review for a doctor who used to be great. I saw him for 5 years, and didn't mind the long wait each time, and staff who would forget simple things like form of payment (he only takes checks, no credit cards). His staff rudely canceled two appointments made well in advance, then canceled one while I was waiting in his office for over an hour. While that may have been just my bad luck (except the rudeness), when I called to reschedule the staff passed the message that the doctor would not make another appointment for me. I asked for a referral, they called once and said they'd call back, never did. So now I am 6 months late for my annual exam. Does that sound like good care?

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Dr. Dolphin has not only saved my life but also saved my eye sight. He is an angel and may god always bless him and his family. This doctor is truley one of a kind. He is the top doc with a gold heart.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Dr. Dolphin has proven to be extremely knowledgeable about many different aspects of my eye care. I'm from CA, but go see him when I'm in NY. A unique physician.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2011

Not only did he diagnosed the ailment he is wonderful doctor with excellent sympathetic skills. He needs to get rid of his receptionist, a new client would automatically think Dr. Dolphin has the same bad manners. I would highly recommend anyone to look him up, you will not regret it.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

Very nice, but alarmist. Suspected very serious problems which were dismissed by specialsts -- for several friends who went to him (myself included)

Submitted July 28, 2008

Dr. Kip W. Dolphin's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1989)