Ratings for Dr. Karen F. Schwartz

I have been waiting for approval for a Thyroid Uptake. The approval should only take 24-48 hours. Its been over two weeks and still they have not done the paperwork. Only one person in office handles approvals and she also sees patients. The office is run terrible. Wait times over one hour. I have only been here twice and will not being going back. When I told them that they did not even care. Would tell anyone i know never to use this office!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Dr. Schwartz is a excellent doctor. She is knowledgeable and caring. She is honest in her assessments and evaluations. Her staff is professional. She is the best and has helped me for over 7 years now.I have never felt better. I would recommend her to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

I have walked out twice after waiting over an hour but nothing ever changes. Staff always seems overwhelmed and the doctor can be painfully brusque. I will be moving on soon.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I have never been to her office without waiting for AT LEAST 2 hours. I have had 2 appointments where she kept me waiting so long I just walked out. After being a patient for 2 years she has still been unable to regulate my thyroid and my symptoms persist. Time for a new endocrinologist.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

I have to go there next week and am dreading it, filled with anxiety about the visit. Last time waited three hours and was in tears. My daughter was with me - thought it would be a quick visit for a Rx. Took a day off from work. There has to be better. Why does a physician act this way? Is there a mental illness involved?

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I've been with her for a few years and still can't get my thyroid right. Today she told me she never gave me unithroid...I came home to my prescription from August which was unithroid I will never go back to a dr that doesn't even know what medicine she gave me!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Wait time is two hours. Always!!!!! Terrible.!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

The wait time is always long, but today it was over 3 hours !!. Regardless of how good she is, this is not worth it. I am going to switch to a new doctor

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

She is very knowledgeable & sonogram & biopsy done in her office. Sometimes the wait can be long but she special attention to all her patients.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr. Schwartz is very knowledgeable medical professional who has an extensive knowledge in her speciality. She takes her time and really listens. I rate her very highly. As someone who deals with doctors in my profession, I rate her excellent.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015