Ratings for Dr. Karen F. Schwartz

I have walked out twice after waiting over an hour but nothing ever changes. Staff always seems overwhelmed and the doctor can be painfully brusque. I will be moving on soon.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I have never been to her office without waiting for AT LEAST 2 hours. I have had 2 appointments where she kept me waiting so long I just walked out. After being a patient for 2 years she has still been unable to regulate my thyroid and my symptoms persist. Time for a new endocrinologist.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

I have to go there next week and am dreading it, filled with anxiety about the visit. Last time waited three hours and was in tears. My daughter was with me - thought it would be a quick visit for a Rx. Took a day off from work. There has to be better. Why does a physician act this way? Is there a mental illness involved?

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I've been with her for a few years and still can't get my thyroid right. Today she told me she never gave me unithroid...I came home to my prescription from August which was unithroid I will never go back to a dr that doesn't even know what medicine she gave me!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Wait time is two hours. Always!!!!! Terrible.!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

The wait time is always long, but today it was over 3 hours !!. Regardless of how good she is, this is not worth it. I am going to switch to a new doctor

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

She is very knowledgeable & sonogram & biopsy done in her office. Sometimes the wait can be long but she special attention to all her patients.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr. Schwartz is very knowledgeable medical professional who has an extensive knowledge in her speciality. She takes her time and really listens. I rate her very highly. As someone who deals with doctors in my profession, I rate her excellent.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Really negative experience. When I asked too many questions the Dr called me back and said she didn't want me as a patient and then HUNG UP ON ME.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

This was the worst doctor experience in my life. First of all they must triple book because I was in the waiting room for an hour and a half and the other patients seem to find this normal with this office. When I was finally called in, a very nice nurse weighed me and got my height, the. I was back to waiting another half hour before the doctor came in. She was very nice and the rest of the appointment went well, so I kept my feelings about the wait to myself. After getting my blood results back she wouldn't call my prescription in so I had to pick it up. When I called back the next day about getting approval for my prescription for my insurance company, I was treated rudely by the secretary who didnt seem to want to help me at all. I was asking how long she thought it would take for a nurse to get back to an insurance company, and what kind of side effects I would feel from this perscription ( since the doctor didn't take any time to explain anything to me) I asked if either a nurse or the doctor could call me back. The doctor called me and basically said if you don't want to take the medicine don't, and also FIND A NEW DOCTOR. I don't know how she got the impression that I didn't want to take the medicine but that was all she had to say to me and hung up on me! I called the secretary back and she said the doctor had been listening to only HER side of the conversation and took it from there. I am disgusted with the events that went on this morning, I'm literally sick to my stomach. This is the worst experience I've EVER had with a doctor. I can't believe that these women treated me this way. I will be leaving this rating everywhere possible. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME COMING TO THIS HORRIBLE, UNPROFESSIONAL, UNCARING ESTABLISHMENT. These people should be embarrassed of themselves. I'd like to give 0 stars.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015