Ratings for Dr. Paula K. Lapinski

Waited over an hour, couldn't a staff let you know if the dr is running behind? I have a been a patient for many years and wait time just getting worse, never going back.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

The woman who schedules appointments is extremely RUDE. My daughter will not be returning, nor will I schedule an appointment for a consultation for myself.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Was very disappointed with my experience with Dr. Lapinski. After waiting months to get apt. and another 40 min. once in office, she spent the whole time talking on her cell to her nanny while examining me. So very rude and unprofessional. I never had a chance to discuss other questions. They also never called me about lab results. I called months later to inquire after getting a bill for lab work that I had forgotten, apparently so did they! Fortunately the results were good. Dr. Lapinski has lost me as a patient and I would not recommend her to anyone!!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Went to her years ago, on an advertisement for free consultation. (About brown aging spots) She used something like a torch (quick) on my arm, which blistered, and left a scar. Don't think I'd want my whole arm torched and blistered! Yes it removed the brown spot on my arm, but now have a spot on arm, devoid of any color at all, which looks funny. Then she charged BCBS for the visit, which she advertised was suppose to be "free".

Submitted July 29, 2014

I just had a small problem But This entire office was great!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

Dr.lapinski is an outstanding physician. I have been going to her for several years. She is so thorough with her exams. It is a very busy office but she always takes her time with me. She answers all of my questions and is very professional.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

LOVE HER AS A DOCTOR AND MISS HER.MOVED TO FLORIDA AND CANT FIND ANYONE TO COMPARE

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

Terrific dermatologist, she is the first one in about twenty years of visiting dermatologist that was able to help me. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Office staff is unfriendly. The doctor seems rushed and doesn't take a lot of time for questions. Seems knowledgeable but seems very busy and hurried. Could not ask all the questions that I wanted to.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

Dr.Lapinski is really the most caring ,gentle and professional Dr. our family has ever gone to !She is very accurate at determining cancers of the skin .we are also very impressed with her staff as well.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

Dr. Paula K. Lapinski's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Paula K. Lapinski is a board certified dermatologist at the four locations of Dermatology & Plastic Surgery Associates in the Chicago suburbs. She uses her extensive training and expertise to practice general and cosmetic dermatology and specializes in Mohs Surgery to treat skin cancer. Please visit her website for more detailed information.

• English
  • Spanish

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Joliet, IL