Ratings for Dr. John H. Gordon

My daughters and I think the world of Dr. Gordon. You will not find a better OBGYN.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

I wanted a doctor that would not make me wait for my appointment and that is what I got. Not only does he get you in quickly, he gets the exam over with quickly. Dr. Gordan is also very knowledgable and I would trust him with any problems that might arise.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Doctor Gordon is wonderful bedside manners, very personable, knowledgeable,Would reccommend him to anyone.He had performed 2 surgeries for me and think he did great job. Never late to see you at appointment, dont be late because he is not overbooked on purpose to make you sit 2 hours. Staff is very courtious. Just love them all.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

Dr. Gordon was absolutely wonderful! I seen him during my last pregnancy and he was very helpful and knowledgable. I never had to wait to see him. Even though he was not able to deliver my daughter because he was not on call that night he still made a point to come by and see she and I the next day to make sure that we were doing good and that we were being taken care of. I was refered to him by some friends and coworkers and will refer him to all of my other friends and coworkers.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Dr. Gordon is the epitome of a doctor with a good bedside manner, which is uncommon in this day and time. I never have to wait very long at all. He is friendly, caring, sympathetic, and even funny. Most importantly, he always takes his time during my appointment so that I never feel like he's rushing. Everyone I know who uses Dr. Gordon absolutely loves him.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Gordon is alwasy very punctual and quick. I saw him during my pregnancy and would arrive early and sometimes be out before my actual appointment. I never felt rushed though and he answered all my questions and concerns. His sense of humor also lends to an excellent bedside manner. I would love to see him again if we're in the area for our next baby.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

Dr. John H. Gordon's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Dothan, AL