Ratings for Dr. Ruth Beer

I am a 10 year breast cancer survivor who gives Dr. Ruth Beer and staff the highest points. Whereas getting a mammo causes anxiety, staff makes us feel welcome. While waiting for us to get our mammos, a woman said to me with a smile..."they are so so nice here." Hats off to, in my opinion, the best eyes for reads and the nicest staff in our area...To Life All

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

I adore Dr. Beer and this facility. I'm a breast cancer survivor, and Dr. Beer helped diagnose my case. She is straightforward, but she's honest. Maybe some would find her blunt, but I prefer that. She also does what needs to be done. I didn't have a script for ultrasound after some of my mammos, but she had her staff get right on the phone to my surgeon so that I wouldn't need to come back. The customer service at this facility is amazing. I had to have a mammo last week, and Dr. Beer wasn't working that day. They actually sent her the images at home for her to read so that I wouldn't have to wait and worry all weekend.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2007

She is awful. Hurries you out. Found some lumps. Before she did the ultra sound she kept saying "It is nothing only lumph nodes". The untrasound lasted less than a minute, comment from her "There is nothing there I can't do anything for you". I showed her where the lumps were then she said " Oh I guess that one is enlarged, go back to your docter she will have to help you" Then she quicky showed me the door. eAlso the staff at Image Care does not have a clue about customer relations. They are rude, gloomy, obnoxious so is Dr. Beer. I called to report the type of service I was given, was left on hold for ten minutes. Finally hung up. Would not go back to this outfit if my life depended on it.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

Dr. Ruth Beer's Credentials

• Univ Libre De Bruxelles, Fac De Med Et De Pharm, Bruxelles, (Grad. 1977)

Chambers of Commerce