Ratings for Dr. Stefano Emili

I have never written a review before, but wanted to take a take a moment to say how much I appreciate Dr Emili and his staff. He listens well and always takes the time for a thorough appointment, never rushing you through even if he is running behind in his schedule. He puts me at ease, and explains issues in ways I can understand. Dr Emili discusses treatment options with me and allows me to take an active role in decision making. His interaction on all levels makes me feel very comfortable. His staff is professional and they are extremely good at handling phone calls in a timely manner. I have been to many physicians offices the quality of care at this office is outstanding.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Dr. Emili takes the time to explain things and makes sure you understand. He is thorough and extremely helpful. He is the best doctor I have been too. One of the only Doctors that doesn't talk down to his patients.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Doc Emili is the best doctor I've ever had. I've seen multiple doctors due to my chronic kidney failure and my wife's diabetes, but nobody spent the time with me like Dr. Emili. He knows exactly what hes talking about but puts it in clear language that I can clearly understand. He has motivated me to take better care of myself, if only because he asks me to.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2011

Dr. Emili waited on me for one year free of charge because I had no insurance and I needed Medical care since I had a blood clot.I now have insurance and he is still my Doctor,he treated me like I was paying him a million dollars for his service. He set me down and explained my condition to me in plain English. I thank God for Dr. Emili every day he made me feel that I was just as important to him as his patients that had money and were paying him. Thank God for Dr. Emili.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Dr. Emili is among the best physicians that I've seen over the years. He has always taken his time to explain all of my options and go over Rx, treatments, and questions. Based on my own research, he seems to be well versed in current kidney research and explains his opinion for or against any promising new approaches.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Dr. Stefano Emili's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)