Ratings for Dr. John M. Mitchiner

Dr. Ronnie Dennis is a wonderful, kind, caring physician. He really goes out of his way to help people. He has delivered so many babies successfully without complications. It is a shame that the Chief of Staff (Mark Mitchiner)of Tuomey took away his privileges. Dr. Dennis is truly one of the best doctors in Sumter, S.C.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

He made these sucking sounds with his mouth, and then said to her, "pull down your panties ... you wanna rub my dick all over your face"

Submitted May 4, 2012

Dr. Mitchiner is a bully. He harassed his coworker, Dr. Ronnie Dennis for delivering a bouncing baby at Tuomey. He refused to even listen to him. Dr. Dennis did what he had to do to save both the mother and baby's lives. It is not his problem that the Chief of Staff making budget cuts has made it hard to have adequate staff to assist. Mitchiner's problem: FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE! He used his position as Chief of Staff to fire Dr. Dennis because he cannot stand that Dr. Dennis is doing a better job than him. Dr. Mitchiner also reported Dr. Dennis to the authorities with false accusations against him. Cannot believe that Dr. Mitchiner would do something like that. Used to work with him in the past. Didn't use to be so arrogant and bad. Don't even recognize him anymore what he has become. How could he be so nice to his patients, yet fire Dr. Dennis for delivering a tiny baby? Don't understand the paradox in his character. How could he be nice to some people and so mean and awful to others?

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

Dr. Mitchiner is one of the best Pediatricians out there....I should know our family is military and we've been through several. He is always caring and always takes the time to make the kids feel comfortable with him. My kids love him and aren't scared of him like they have been with so many other doctors in the past. Can't say enough good things about him. He's always on top of things and never ever makes you feel rushed or like you can't ask him about anything.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2010

I love Dr. Mitchner, and I have always had a wonderful experience while my daughter was in his care. He listens to every word I say and is very helpful in solving any isues I am having. He has kids himself and draws from his own experience. I would recommend him to any first time parents, as well as experienced ones. He really comforted me when I was a scared new mom and he made me feel that I was doing a good job. He is VERY PROFESSIONAL and wonderful, can't say enough about him. Wish they were all like him.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

Dr. Mitchiner and I spent quite awhile determining the best plan of care for my daughter. She was becoming very dehydrated due to rotovirus and I was getting very worried. We discussed numerous plans of care and together decided to hospitalize her. She received EXCELLENT care from Dr. Mitchiner and his colleagues. He involves parents in the care of their children and is very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

Dr. John M. Mitchiner's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1994)

Workers Comp