Ratings for Dr. Gerald D. Suh

I was referred to Dr.Suh for a second opinion for my grandson Jalen's diagnosis. The first time i met Dr. Suh it was like a breath of fresh air, he made us felt very comfortable. His smile and demeanor lit up the room. He was very explicit in what the surgery Jalen needed entails. He allowed us to ask as many questions until we felt comfortable. He has a great personality, i recommend highly. not to mention he has a wonderful staff working with him. Keep up the good work Dr. Suh. with sincere thanks. the Harris and Bynoe family.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Dr. Suh explained to me very well about my daughter's status.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

Performed nasal endoscopy on our daughter without our consent and without warning us that it's VERY expensive and won't be covered by insurance. Very sneaky and sleazy way to take advantage of worried parents.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009

very generous and knowledgable..i was very pleased and satisfied with his treatment. thank you. dr. suh..

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

My first meeting with Dr. Suh was a very pleasent one. He seemed to be the only docotr who knew what he was talking about and he was the 2nd ENT that I've seen. I think Dr. Suh will be operating on me very soon!!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2007

Dr. Gerald D. Suh's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)