Ratings for Dr. Vinod Sancheti

staff are very welcoming appointments are on time and dr.sancheti is very caring up to date on all procedure explainss all treatments gives follow up call on all blood work would recommend him to anyone looking for a dr that cares

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

Excellent Dr. cares about my health, up to date on tests and records

flag | Submitted February 18, 2019

I have been going to Dr Sancheti for about several months, since my primary doctor retired and was so impressed when I had to tell him about my serious health condition and that I am fighting pulmonary fibrosis. Dr Sancheti was always available and got me through when I could not get my pulmonary Dr. He is very knowledgeable and compassionate

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

Dr. Sancheti is exceptional in medical knowledge and caring for his patients. He remembers details about each patient, and is thorough in evaluating problems. His diagnoses are accurate, and best options for each medical concern. Bill Hulse

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Sancheti for about 8 years and I am glad my friend recommended him to me. He is always accessible when I need him. If I am having a problem and call the office they manage to fit me in that day. He explains everything to me and always answers my questions so I understand everything. I highly recommend him. Pat D.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Dr. Sanchetti, is an excellent doctor, he cares deeply about his patients. He helped me get my eyesight back from diabetes. I cannot say enough about him. He also cares for my daughter that is in the nursing home, always has time to listen to your problems and he solves them.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Sancheti for the last 15 years. Dr. Sancheti has been a very good doctor to us in every way. Whenever my husband and I make an appointment, we are always able to get in right away. Dr. Sancheti also makes sure that he contacts us regarding any test results as soon as possible. He is very devoted to his patients. Dr. Sancheti takes time explaining everything to us in a way that we understand. We are very pleased to have him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I saw Dr Sancheti as a new patient for a new medical problem. He spent about 1-2 seconds with me before telling me to "leave it alone". He gave me absolutely no guidance in any possible next steps for diagnosis and would not even consider referring me for further diagnostic testing. I felt my medical concern was completely ignored and even his medical assistant seemed surprised about the lack of guidance. Will NOT be going back to this practice.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

This doctor truly takes the time to listen to your complaints or concerns. He is knowledgable and will find the solution to the problem. He Never gives patients a hard time. My parents have been seeing him for years and recommended him to me. The office staff is very friendly and professional. I absolutely recommend this doctor to anyone in search of a primary.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I've known Dr. Sancheti for 11 years. In all these years I have observed the way he interacts with my mother and family. He is a very kind, caring, considerate and compassionate doctor. He helped us through a very difficult time when my dad passed away and now takes care of my mom. He always greets us with a smile and makes my mom feel at ease. He is one of the best doctors I have had the pleasure to meet. He never rushes us and always takes the time to listen and help us through our worries. He is an excellent doctor and we love him. I wouldn't trust my moms care to anyone but Dr. Sancheti. He truly is the best.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016