Ratings for Dr. Michael B. Orcutt

Thank you Dr. Orcutt and staff. Dr. Orcutt was very through and explained in detail what he was doing. He and his staff are courteous and nice to work with. I just wish he was a general doc too. Highly recommend him for vein removal.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

On day of treatment, Dr. Orcutt suggested performing more extensive treatment than originally discussed at pervious appointments. The end result was considerable pain and discomfort that has continued in both legs for months. I sought a second opinion and found that much of the treatment partially or fully reopened which likely accounts for the continued discomfort.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

hen I arrived for treatment he had changed what he had originally told me he was going to do and did more than what I thought he was going to do. Dr. overtreated my condition and symptoms are now worse than what I started with.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2013

Didn't keep me waiting when I had my appointments! I love that. Explained procedures in understandable language; called me at home to see how I was doing after in-office surgery. His office personnel are helpful, cheerful and polite. My experience was completely satisfactory.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010

no answer for what is wrong

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

Dr. Michael B. Orcutt's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)