Ratings for Dr. Timothy E. Simmons

Just had my wisdom teeth removed and couldn't be happier with the service. No pain, minimal swelling, and the staff was the friendliest I've met. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I have had several teeth extracted and he also did an implant for me. He is kind and the office staff is so friendly and efficient I have recommended him often. Mary Dann

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

great pain management techniques and did not feel a thing when my wisdom teeth were being removed

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

amazing felt nothing getting wisdom teeth taken out

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

This office is terrible. I spent over 2 hours waiting to be seen on different occasions and it would have been longer if I hadn't chosen to walk out. They ignored the fact I wanted iv sedation and pressured valium and nitrous on me. I was completely coherent the entire time they were removing my wisdom teeth and am now traumatized. I could hear them cracking my teeth in my jaw. I could not even sit in the office without having a panic attack. They said if I didnt handle the nitrous well that they could still do the iv, but they didnt. I cried hysterically the entire time and was trembling. I would not recommend this office to anyone ever.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

Extremely unprofessional. I never even met the dr. Scheduled appt for consultation on getting wisdom teeth removed. After sitting in the waiting room for over an hour (in the most uncomfortable chairs ever), there were still 3 people ahead of me. When I inquired about how much longer I would have to wait the receptionist looked at the clock and told me that it had only been 45 minutes (as if that's excusable?). I corrected her and said it had been at least an hour, and she said I got there too early. Even though they told me to get there 15 minutes early to fill out paperwork. I asked for my xrays back and told them to shred my paperwork. I'll find somewhere else to get my surgery done.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008