Ratings for Dr. Hung Der

The best dentist you will ever find. He is very professional, caring, gentle, honest and makes me feel very comfortable no matter how nervous I may be. I have been going to Dr. Der for the past 30 years. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Dr Der is a good dentist, doesn't overtreat, very conservative, pain free, nice person .

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Dr. Der and the team of Willowdale dental group truly are caring consumate professionals. Conceirge white glove service.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

An incredible professional, and even more wonderful human being.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

Dr. Der and his staff are great and we have been patients for over 30 years. Now our adult kids use him too. He is also very conscious of the cost of procedures and will not rip you off. For Hung it is all about relationship and not about his ego or profit. As someone else pointed out the sad thing is he will retire at some point in the near future I presume!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Hung and his staff are really really excellent. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Dr. Der is really an exemplar of a medical professional. A kind, calm, helpful man who puts the patient at ease. His office and waiting room are designed with the same objective in mind. And his staff, although Nicole and Joanne are now gone, which is unfortunate, are top-notch, especially stalwart hygienist Judy. Highly recommended for anyone shopping for a dentist. The only consideration for such a person is that Dr. Der might be nearing retirement.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

Dr.Hung is the best in every respect,& has an unorthodox use of humour which really works.He saw that I was very very nervous(my first visit),so he left the room for a moment & then came bursting back in wearing a pink ballet skirt & proceeded to do a hilarious Monty Python style dance routine,which really cracked me up & put me totally at ease.The dental proceedure that followed went very smoothly & virtually painfree.I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2009

Dr Der is a helpful and gentle, honest dentist. I will only recommend what you need to have done. I have been going to him along with my parents for 30 years. Now my husband and my children have also switched to him. Although he is far away for us from where we live, it is worth the trip. Mona his hygenist is fantastic very gentle touch and I have seen many other dental surgeons and other hygenists for other procedures, orthodontics, gum surgery etc and none rival Dr Der and his staff. 100% recommended.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

Doc is a great professional as well as his supporting staff, (Judy,Mona,Sheila,Nicole) All are willing to help to make your "stay" as comfortable as possible. Discounted oral products are readily available. The professionalism in the office is off the charts! Finally people who are out there that care, not just making their wallets thicker.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2009