Ratings for Dr. Meghan F. HULVER

Dr. Hulver has twice misdiagnosed my child. I enjoy the rest of the staff and doctors at Kidz Docs but she lacks basic knowledge and it has been beyond inconvenient when these instances took place. Based on other reviews, this is something that she has done often. This is very alarming especially since she is a position of great responsibility. I will not longer allow my child to be seen by her.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Hulver is a wonderful doctor who provides the perfect balance of being a great doctor while being extremely personable and caring with our son. Our son has been going to her since he was born and he's four now. Even though we moved further away from her offices, we continue to make the 30 minute drive to see because of how well she knows our son. We would highly recommend her to anyone who is seeking a good pediatrician.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Dr Fleming has a great rapport with kids, but she is young and relatively inexperienced and since she doesn't have kids of her own I find that I miss out on some of the advice that I routinely get from the doctors in this practice that are moms or dads themselves. Also, she has misdiagnosed a number of times. But she is very nice. Even though I like Dr. Fleming, I dislike Kidz Docs practice overall. It is very difficult to get appointments, the staff are VERY RUDE, and the wait time in the very small waiting room is VERY logn, wich is impossible with small kids. It is a very industrialized seeming practice, not very personal. I feel like the doctors don't have a lot of respect for the parents and I have over heard some snakry in-the-hallway comments between doctors. I only continue at this practice because it is close to my house.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

During my son's 2 month exam I was prepared with our alternative vaccine schedule. Dr. Meghan Fleming was rude and bullied me into going ahead with the full round of shots. She told me I was cruel for wanting to take my son every month and that I wasn't a Dr., and obviously I didn’t know what I was talking about. I followed up with a nurse and asked my next apt., is scheduled with a Dr., who is open to even discussing delaying some of the shots. At first the nurse said the entire staff feel the CDC schedule is the final law, however when I said I’ll find another practice who will – she scheduled us with Dr. Arnold. Hopefully things will go better next time. My experiences with the staff and Dr., at Kidz Docs have been great; but for Dr. Fleming who will never put her hands on my son again. I’m not anti-vaccine – I’m pro delay. It’s amazing the flack you get when trying to think outside the box and trying to do what you think is best for your family.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2008