Ratings for Dr. Jillian Higgs

Always had a positive experience. No idea where the negative reviews are coming from.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

My family loves Dr. Higgs. The receptionist Jennifer is always friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible both the Dr and receptionist

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I love Jennifer the receptionist and based on my experience with Dr. Higgs, I would bet Jennifer is following 'orders' with some of these negatives I see posted about her. As for Dr. Higgs, when she first began her practice she was kind and helpful. I now find her to be incredibly dismissive and makes me feel like an annoyance and I rarely see her so that says something. She has become so anti-testing that it's made her incredibly incompetent as a proactive physician. If we had an influx of doctor's in the province and people could switch to another doctor if they chose, I would in a heartbeat. She appears to have gained an arrogance and know it all attitude the longer she's been in practice.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I agree Jeninfer is not a good fit for a receptionist...she lacks empathy and people skills. Dr Higgs...well....I don't understand her. As knowledgeable as she is she has made a lot of errors in treating my family members. She is very quick and cut throat.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Always takes time to explain things to me and genuinely cares. Busy practice but takes the time I need to help me.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Receptionist is that rare combination of arrogance and low iq.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

The receptionist is very ignorant and snotty. She makes you feel bad about making an appointment! They both treat older people so bad. Dr Higgs treats the elder like they're a burden and like they're crazy. I don't think there was any need of giving my Grandmother several different types of pills to turn her into a zombie! I would avoid her if you plan on taking your parents/grandparents to a doctor. She'll make them feel like they're insane and can't do anything for themselves.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Jillian is a good mix of being professional and being personable - I like my GP to be friendly but I don't expect (or even really want) her to be my friend, so Jillian fits the bill well. I'm a bit gobsmacked at the negative comments about Jennifer - I find her efficient and helpful and I'll bet she has to deal with some pretty challenging patients/situations and often is probably following directives (like keeping the floor clean in winter for example) from someone she reports to. I find her anything but intimidating.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

I agree with the negative comments about Jennifer the receptionist, she is not very personable and very rude. Once I saw an older gentlemen come in the winter and he did not know to take his boots off and instead of waiting until he left, as soon as he got up she went over and cleaned the spot he was in, right in front of him! He apologized but she kept cleaning up, like it was the end of the world. She seems friendly but seems fake to me! I wish there was a different receptionist. As for Dr. Jillian, she is friendly and I have always gotten what I needed.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016