Ratings for Dr. Jillian Higgs

I LOVE DR. HIGGS! She has been so compassionate and helpful during a difficult time in my life. She took the time to listen to me and really gave me her full attention! She's been amazing!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr Higgs has been my doctor now for nearly 10 years - she is fantastic!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I have to say that for myself Dr. Higgs seemed nice at first however Even with my struggles I have had (miscarriage which ended in surgery and blood transfusions), 3 c-sections, more surgery, a broken bone, tubes in my ear (twice),asthma issues..the list goes on. She has never NEVER checked my blood pressure, looked in my ears/mouth, nothing. She refuses to write most prescriptions. Even when I broke a bone, she told me ice would be the best treatment. I get limiting your prescription use but refusing to write a prescription someone actually needs (like Ritalin for ADD/ADHD or pain meds for broken bones) I think this is wrong and the opposite of what a doctor is suppose to do. She isn’t suppose to treat you by what she “likes” but instead she should be finding out what works best for the patient. I feel like she isn’t thorough at all. She just brushes everything you say off as not important.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr Higgs is the best family doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

I love Dr Higgs and Jen. They both are caring and compassionate. I have zero complaints.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Love the doctor and the new receptionist is really nice! Pretty cute too!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Always had a positive experience. No idea where the negative reviews are coming from.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

My family loves Dr. Higgs. The receptionist Jennifer is always friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible both the Dr and receptionist

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I love Jennifer the receptionist and based on my experience with Dr. Higgs, I would bet Jennifer is following 'orders' with some of these negatives I see posted about her. As for Dr. Higgs, when she first began her practice she was kind and helpful. I now find her to be incredibly dismissive and makes me feel like an annoyance and I rarely see her so that says something. She has become so anti-testing that it's made her incredibly incompetent as a proactive physician. If we had an influx of doctor's in the province and people could switch to another doctor if they chose, I would in a heartbeat. She appears to have gained an arrogance and know it all attitude the longer she's been in practice.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017