Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Landrio

This is the worst Dr. of Neurology I have ever seen. His staff is uncaring and rude. I've been a patient there since 1/17. I am fully and permanently disabled. I am a transfer patient from another state. I was in a life altering accident. The doctor never prepped for my visit. Did not look at any of my medical records. I had multiple surgeries, Conditions, many medications,& Tons of Medical transcripts. My condition is chronic and severe. He did a quick exam and ordered test. Filled my meds. At scheduling the staff went to schedule me with the offices PA. I explained to them 3x my insurance doesn't pay for the PA, (physicians assistant). It has to be a board certified Dr. Also I brought all my insurance forms with their instructions on how to fill them out and required info so they would get paid. Well let's just say the business office are idiots. They even scheduled me with the PA. My next visit was in Febuary. The morning of my visit a major snow event began. I don't drive due to my injuries and condtion. My medical transportation called me early to cancel because of the snow. I immediately called the Drs office to reschedule. Everything appeared ok. I went to my next visit where again the scheduled me to see the PA. I let them know 3 more times. The insurance company doesn't pay for PAs. Not even for a routine med refill visit. She ordered a test and scheduled it. The day of test the office called to reschedule. The office staff stated the Approval for procendure hadn't arrived. I reminded them I gave them a copy of the Approval during initial visit. And a copy to the PA. during my last visit. They lost/ misplaced 2 copies! I reschedule. The morning of the test, I woke up unable to walk or get out of bed. So I called the office for a later appointment to ensure I had someone to help me get in and out of car and office. I get paralysis of left side randomly and without notice. All of which is in my records. Again everything seemed fine. I just went to my last visit. They called and confirmed my appointment which I have on voice mail. I get there and the business mgr. tells me I have an oustanding balance of $400. Trying to Charge me $250 for canceling during snow event. Medical transportation cancelled for my safety. Another $100. for rescheduling for a later time on same day appointment. Had to get an aide that morning due to the paralysis on left side. I asked to speak to the Dr. &Business manager refused to get him. She also said they were charging me another $80 for today's visit. But the Dr wasn't going to see me in till past due monies were paid or payment plan was set up. Fustrated and in need of my medicine. I agreed. We set up payment plan. I explained I was on Social security disability. My next check was on November the 10th. I could start then. She said " NO PAYMENT NO VISIT". THAT WAS THR STRAW THAT BROKE THIS CAMEL'S BACK!!!!! 1st your trying to charge me for a cancellation because my medical transport felt with the snow event it was unsafe! You never said anything about charging me. Your office cancels my visit hours before appt because you lost vital paperwork. And 3rd. I got no phone calls concerning any of these charges. I get a confirmation voice mail for appointment. But no phone calls for billing issues. I was also never told about cancellation fees or rescheduling fees. I left the office with no medication and in tears. What happened to the OATH: TO DO NO HARM!!!!! IM TOTALLY AND FULLY DISABLED. I LIVE ON SSD. THIS IS DISCRIMINATION AT ITS WORST. Save yourself the tears, hurt and pain. And run as fast as you can away from this practice. Its all about the money. Not the patients care

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

I cannot say enough about Dr. Landrio and his staff. I called for an appointment for my father as his tremors had become life altering. He was worked in within a few days after I explained his situation in detail. There was a wait beyond our scheduled appointment time, but once he was in the exam room, a very detailed history was taken and he received one of the most thorough exams ever. Dr. Landrio even took the time to make a phone call to his cardiologist to coordinate his care and medications. He seemed to genuinely care and explained everything about my fathers condition and treatment to us in a way that was easy to understand and less intimidating. The follow up visit with Ann was just as comprehensive. My father has turned the corner under Dr. Landrios care and his tremors are better than they have been in years. We finally found someone to give us answers and solutions instead of endless trial and error. The wait time in the office was worth it and understandable when we experienced how much time Dr. Landrio spent examining my father and understanding his condition and giving him the treatment he needed. I would not hesitate in recommending Dr. Landrio and Ann.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Very rude staff. Never got an appointment because of the down right incompetence in the office staff. Maybe the doctor is stressed out because of the stupid staff and stupid office manager he deals with day in and day out.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait thats what you do

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Here is what to expect if you are thinking of making an appointment with Dr. Landrio. It can take you a month of calling and leaving messages to finally be able to set up an appointment. When you meet Landrio, expect for him to blame your problems on sleep apnea and migraines. Expect him to ignore and write off symptoms that you are concerned about, like tremors (that he will only explain to you after some prodding) and disturbances in your gait. Expect for it to take months to get a simple MRI done because his staff will not fax over your paperwork to your insurance, will miss a peer to peer review with your insurance, lie to you about missing the review and then become belligerent when you question them about it. If you need a letter for your University or work, expect to never get that, even after months of asking for it. When you work up the courage to tell him that his office has treated you with gross negligence, prepare for him to talk over you, disregard what you have to say and tell you that he finds what you have to say “hard to believe” and follow it up with “I’m not the first doctor to not find anything wrong with you”, which had nothing to do with your complaint. Do not expect for your personal, private medical information to be safe (I received someone else’s medical records in the mail). I seriously urge anyone considering seeing Dr. Landrio to reconsider. I now travel over an hour away to see a neurologist who has compassion for his patients and really investigates the symptoms they present him with. I will say that Stacy (the nurse practitioner) and Felicia (the Medical Electroneurodiagnostic Technician) were very pleasant and competent individuals, but you will not deal with either of them enough to make it worth your energy, time or money to see Landrio. Neurological problems are scary, and patients deserve someone who really cares.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Staff is okay, but Dr. L is a piece of work. I didn't feel safe there. Something is bugging this dude.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

This fellow has, to put it delicately, "serious issues". His staff is fine, but he seems stressed out. Treated me very loudly and rudely.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

PA Stacey very good. Dr Landrio very average. Long wait times, office help was good, all things considered I would have tried to find another DR

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

After 2 appointments with the PA, who has been very sympathetic to my situation I still cannot get in to see Dr. Landrio for what was an emergency in March. The earliest I can see him is in June. I have since gone to a neurologist elsewhere and found out today that my nerve damage is most likely irreversible. I was hoping for better since I am an established patient and they advertise their practice as , "involved, comprehensive, available." I am seeing it as uninvolved and unavailable. The compassionate and caring PA should look for a new practice.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

I seen this Dr. Mark Landrio was a waste of my time rude as all out!!Very ruff handling !! When asking questions so busy he couldn't answer u😠!!!!! GUESS what his P.A. Said he lived in New York or where ever he came from he's used to be in the fast lane well what the heck that's not my problem if Dr Mark Landrio didn't want to be a Dr. Maybe He should just go back and stay his behind in the fast lane doing something else (NOT A DR. MAYBE A LAWYER) 😠😠

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Dr. Mark A. Landrio's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Amerigroup