Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Landrio

I cannot say enough about Dr. Landrio and his staff. I called for an appointment for my father as his tremors had become life altering. He was worked in within a few days after I explained his situation in detail. There was a wait beyond our scheduled appointment time, but once he was in the exam room, a very detailed history was taken and he received one of the most thorough exams ever. Dr. Landrio even took the time to make a phone call to his cardiologist to coordinate his care and medications. He seemed to genuinely care and explained everything about my fathers condition and treatment to us in a way that was easy to understand and less intimidating. The follow up visit with Ann was just as comprehensive. My father has turned the corner under Dr. Landrios care and his tremors are better than they have been in years. We finally found someone to give us answers and solutions instead of endless trial and error. The wait time in the office was worth it and understandable when we experienced how much time Dr. Landrio spent examining my father and understanding his condition and giving him the treatment he needed. I would not hesitate in recommending Dr. Landrio and Ann.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Very rude staff. Never got an appointment because of the down right incompetence in the office staff. Maybe the doctor is stressed out because of the stupid staff and stupid office manager he deals with day in and day out.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait thats what you do

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Here is what to expect if you are thinking of making an appointment with Dr. Landrio. It can take you a month of calling and leaving messages to finally be able to set up an appointment. When you meet Landrio, expect for him to blame your problems on sleep apnea and migraines. Expect him to ignore and write off symptoms that you are concerned about, like tremors (that he will only explain to you after some prodding) and disturbances in your gait. Expect for it to take months to get a simple MRI done because his staff will not fax over your paperwork to your insurance, will miss a peer to peer review with your insurance, lie to you about missing the review and then become belligerent when you question them about it. If you need a letter for your University or work, expect to never get that, even after months of asking for it. When you work up the courage to tell him that his office has treated you with gross negligence, prepare for him to talk over you, disregard what you have to say and tell you that he finds what you have to say “hard to believe” and follow it up with “I’m not the first doctor to not find anything wrong with you”, which had nothing to do with your complaint. Do not expect for your personal, private medical information to be safe (I received someone else’s medical records in the mail). I seriously urge anyone considering seeing Dr. Landrio to reconsider. I now travel over an hour away to see a neurologist who has compassion for his patients and really investigates the symptoms they present him with. I will say that Stacy (the nurse practitioner) and Felicia (the Medical Electroneurodiagnostic Technician) were very pleasant and competent individuals, but you will not deal with either of them enough to make it worth your energy, time or money to see Landrio. Neurological problems are scary, and patients deserve someone who really cares.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Staff is okay, but Dr. L is a piece of work. I didn't feel safe there. Something is bugging this dude.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

This fellow has, to put it delicately, "serious issues". His staff is fine, but he seems stressed out. Treated me very loudly and rudely.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

PA Stacey very good. Dr Landrio very average. Long wait times, office help was good, all things considered I would have tried to find another DR

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

After 2 appointments with the PA, who has been very sympathetic to my situation I still cannot get in to see Dr. Landrio for what was an emergency in March. The earliest I can see him is in June. I have since gone to a neurologist elsewhere and found out today that my nerve damage is most likely irreversible. I was hoping for better since I am an established patient and they advertise their practice as , "involved, comprehensive, available." I am seeing it as uninvolved and unavailable. The compassionate and caring PA should look for a new practice.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

I seen this Dr. Mark Landrio was a waste of my time rude as all out!!Very ruff handling !! When asking questions so busy he couldn't answer u😠!!!!! GUESS what his P.A. Said he lived in New York or where ever he came from he's used to be in the fast lane well what the heck that's not my problem if Dr Mark Landrio didn't want to be a Dr. Maybe He should just go back and stay his behind in the fast lane doing something else (NOT A DR. MAYBE A LAWYER) 😠😠

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

I saw Landrio and Konyar over a couple years regarding poor memory and migraines. Much like the other negative reviewers, I experienced long wait times, rude staff, and unneeded tests. They sent me to a gastroenterologist one time, and even that guy said it was a waste of his time. I felt like they had no solution for my problem but they wanted to keep milking my insurance company. Landrio himself, is swarmy. I feel he would be more suited to a used car sales in the 70's. Dr. Konyar is at least nice and seems to care. However, she has submitted to the money grubbing practice of the office. During my last visit we both agreed I would not be returning for additional treatments. 6 months later I got a voice mail regarding an appointment the following day. I called them and left a message (because it is not possible to speak to a human on their line) explaining I was no longer a patient and I did not make an appointment. Here I am 4 months later and they refuse to acknowledge someone at their office made a mistake. Avoid this office, they will screw you and your insurance company and do it with a smile!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr. Mark A. Landrio's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Winchester, VA