Ratings for Dr. Alexander Klym

Great staff, always willing to help with their knowledge. Dentist is kind and caring, interested in what his patients have to say. Enjoyed my recent experience at this office. I am glad to have found them.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

awesome place .great staff .work is awesome. I can smile again.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Recommended to us by a family physician, Dr. Klym is highly skilled, knowledgeable, caring and gentle. He has empathy for his patients and this shows in his expert work on my family. Since we began regular care with Dr. Klym, none of us have had cavities in over 5 years. Our previous local dentist at first seemed less expensive, but that dentist would book too many appointments for simple procedures--a sneaky way of overcharging and causing the patient prolonged grief. That dentist actually cost us a lot more money and a lot more pain! By contrast, Dr. Klym is efficient and thorough in minimal time. Simply put, he is the best dentist any of my family and friends have met. By far, we feel he is the best dentist in the area. (He is also well-connected with expert specialists in Toronto if special circumstances arise.) Furthermore, my orthodontist (in Forest Hill, Toronto) finds his work and that of his hygienists exceptional. Visiting doctor Klym is actually a pleasant experience at the dentist! A great preventative doctor in dental care.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

As a kid I did not get the proper dental care required, so now at fifty I have a mouth full of problems. Other dentists seem only interested in getting me into braces or doing strange and expensive surgery. I had a serious problem and my previous dentist would not see me in a timely manner ... Dr Klym's office agreed to see me quickly ... without all the usual preliminary consultations ... he saved my neglected tooth in two 90 min emergency visits ... you should note that I was under the care of another dentist, and that Dr Klym was actually fixing what this other dentist had neglected. Yes ... he seems expensive ... but this man has found under lying problems in my mouth that other so called ultra high end professionals missed or ignored ... this man is very thorough, very professional and very gentle. He is on the top of his game as is his staff ... He suggests treatments that most other dentists don't or won't do as they do not include money making surgery ... Best dentist ever !

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

I moved to another dentist after having paid what I consider to be an exceptionally large amount for a cleaning for me and my family. He then charged me $45 to photocopy my records before he would send them to another office. Steer clear of this office. They over diagnose and overcharge.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011

Overcharges --eg charges 30 min of scaling when scaled for less than 15 mins.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

nice office, staff are not overly friendly, find they are a very persistant in wanting to do procedures $$$$$$$$

flag | Submitted June 5, 2011

He tried to sell me new crowns while he had my crowns out. Talk about putting me in a vulnerable position. Told him I was not happy about the approach. Did not want to hear my position. They like to clean teeth a lot and like to charge a lot too.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

I agree, staff is very aggresive and disrespectful to all ages. Staff needs to relax and stop thinking they are "all that". Money hungry office, thats why there is such a strong staff turnover, cant keep them!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

he's very meticulous and pleasant, takes the time to explain procedures

flag | Submitted December 23, 2009