Ratings for Dr. Werner Weisshaar

Great Dentist. Very knowledgeable and cares about his patients

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Just a great dentist to go and see. Professional yet very friendly, always kidding his staff. You can tell he is really interested in me and likes his job. Tells me exactly what he's doing and never hurts. Truly pain free! I no longer dread going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

He's the best dentist! He's friendly and easy going. I would recommend this dentist for lifetime dental care.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

I am so glad I decided to have Dr. Weisshaar do my braces. He has been nothing but helpful and caring since the first consultation. I'm not afraid to ask him questions, and he has the knowledge to always answer. I never wait a ridiculous time in the waiting room for him to see me, and I love that part! If I have an appointment, then he sees me within 5 to 10 minutes of that designated time. His staff is so polite and are always in a good mood. I recommend him to everyone out there. I stopped going to my other dentist, and now I have Dr. Weisshaar in charge of all of my dental care. He is one of those dentists you keep for life.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

Dr. Weisshaar is a wonderful dentist. My fillings were done with efficiency and speed and I can trust him to do fillings only if needed. My daughter has learned through experience that not all dentists are created equal. She waits until she is in Windsor to go to the dentist.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

Werner is the best Dentist, I have ever had. Staff is very helpful, and knows the patients on a first name basis. Werner is always kind, and caring, and very gentle, especially when i had some very bad experiences as a kid.................he has made my family feel like his family. Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2009